Holy Forge Bug on Artefacts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Forge Bug on Artefacts

Using the vulcans clamps and Stithy's on the artefacts takes more than the advertised 30 clamps. it now takes 45, Before it did take 15/30 now is ??/45 (i didnt make a note of how many stithys were used )

the icon for forge does show it should take 30.

Ugh! I have heard about this but have never seen it myself. If you have any screen shots of it doing so, a visual aid always helps. Please note, I am not asking you to go and waste added items to get me a screen shot, but simply saying if you or anyone has them it would be a help. Also please see if this is on the mega bug thread yet and if not, please report it. I will also do a poking on my end to get it reported in case it's been forgotten about.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I raised a ticket before posting so support may be aware...

heres the screenshots before and after 1 forge ... well after came 1st.. hope now they dont think we are getting more and optimise it ....

clamps used are 45 and stithys 15

Click image for larger version

Name:	forge after.png
Views:	2
Size:	702.8 KB
ID:	1720035Click image for larger version

Name:	forge before.png
Views:	2
Size:	798.4 KB
ID:	1720036
      Last edited by R2110586456; 12-05-2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X