Clothing Titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Titles

Not sure if this is reported but when I collect sets of clothing, the title and bonuses do not activate. I have tickets in with the latest being ticket number 465204.
    You all may want to check and see it you got your title and bonuses.

Try synthesizing 2 clothes to 1 while the set is on you... it worked for me

Comment

Hi, this worked but I don't have the luck charms to activate any more clothing titles I should have... They still need to fix the issue..

Comment

Any particular sets and titles you're referring to?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Lilac and both viloet costumes

Comment

When you have a complete outfit, have you also tried making sure that you have fresh equipped the outfit, as in removed a piece and re equipped it, and then reloaded as well? Please, when using the reload issue make sure all four pieces of the outfit are equipped. This has been another popular fix to the inactive clothing title that people have been utilizing. If this doesn't work have you tried the reload with all four pieces of the set outfit in your inventory as well? Can you tell us what else you have tried, so we can try to help prevent this issue from occurring to your character?
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X