Disappearing fashion core

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing fashion core

Is anyone else having problem with fashion core? I had a bit more than 100 one hour ago and now all are gone, a guildie has 4 and he had far more than that (since we get 1core/day he probably lost all 4 days ago).

Okay. Lets try to find them.

Did you use them on clothing refinement, that can eat them up quickly. Did you do any work in the dressing room clothing synthesis section? Did you put them in the vault? Are you sure they are not in the backpack at all? I would like to eliminate all possibilities before we attempt to escalate this any.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Actually, there was another case of disappearing items but it had to do with livestock. A guildie was trying to split some of his cows and the split amount just disappeared. Of course, I am not going to do it considering I have 2k cows sitting in the vault (that's a lot of gold mind anyone), so watch your inventories folks.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I had a few purple maps disappeared before, but they reappeared the next day, so I guess sometimes they just don't display correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Actually, there was another case of disappearing items but it had to do with livestock. A guildie was trying to split some of his cows and the split amount just disappeared. Of course, I am not going to do it considering I have 2k cows sitting in the vault (that's a lot of gold mind anyone), so watch your inventories folks.
          It goes way way back, over a year ago when it first started happening. Items just "magically" disappearing out of inventories, had friends lose several pieces of clothing/wings/etc. Event items an similar, no particular pattern or anything just inventory having a "black hole" to steal from players.

Comment

They replied to my ticket and said i sold them to the system (106 core) on a time i was online doing arena with team. I don't see how i could have done that since with the auto sort system fashion core are on 1st page next to stuff i would never sell and to top that was victim of the massive ban/item removed too while i don't even have the treasure inventory and i never exploited the bounty target bug (i did report it too time ago so really, they just messed up). I'll go ahead and screenshot my inventory everyday and check if other items goes missing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	core.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	1722367

Comment

great game where we have to make Daily screen shoots and videos during the game to proof our right.

Comment

Working...
              X