Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara Temple

just completed Tara temple
    None of the team recieved any rewards (yes i did have attempt checked)

Ticket submitted

For Tara Temple (and NR) you get rewards as you go along. There is no final reward...

Comment

[QUOTE= For Tara Temple (and NR) you get rewards as you go along. There is no final reward..
      [/QUOTE]
      #i know ,but we recieved NO rewards

Comment

you mean no chest after each individual battle?

Comment

Did you refresh after the battle? Because that will do it. Known bug.

Comment

I do have to ask these so please don't shoot me... When you ran tara temple, were there no boxes appearing for anyone? Was it everyone's first go through indeed for the week? Are you sure that you did have attempt checked, sometimes people think it is and it isn't. If you gained nothing did you try a re-run after to see if that changed anything? Did you reload at all during the fights or after the battle because sometimes that can meddle with rewards being given as well.

The more information you can give us the better so if this is a bug we can get it reported as well.

Also as you have sent a ticket, have you gotten a reply yet?.. It might be a little slow for a few days as they seem to be a bit inundated with tickets just now.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X