Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune New version Firexox 43.0.1 is not recognized when recharging says out od date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune New version Firexox 43.0.1 is not recognized when recharging says out od date

The screen shot shows the issue. There is no problem with other browsers...
    Attached Files

Well that's a new one for me. It seems firefox 43 is giving a few people issues, have you tried going in via the r2games shop as well as an alternative browser to see if either of those methods worked any better then firefox? is this issue still persisting?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Well that's a new one for me. It seems firefox 43 is giving a few people issues, have you tried going in via the r2games shop as well as an alternative browser to see if either of those methods worked any better then firefox? is this issue still persisting?
      There is no problem using Firefox anywhere except that R2 recharge page. Other browsers do work there like Chrome. However Firefox is my main browser so having to logout and login again is not good. Reading forums it may be to do with the Firefox UserAgent. I have not had this problem on any other page.

Comment

Apologies, I had hidden the screenshot of the r2games store as it had your username on it. Mentors do not have access to hidden pictures (moderators and GMs do), hence the question that was given.

Are you still able to make the purchase as you intend to? Or is it not letting you complete the transaction? For now, please do try using another browser; I will forward the screenshot on.

Edit:

Can you please let us know; do you have the latest flash version installed also?
        Last edited by Whakapono; 12-21-2015, 11:15 PM. Reason: edit in question
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Interestingly I was able to recharge from the Wartune main page with Firefox just now, but was still unable to recharge while inside the game.

Yes I do have the very latest version of Adobe Flash, currently 20.0.0.235. My current Firefox version is 43.0.1.

The problem only occured after installing this version.

Many thanks for forwarding the screenshot. Much appreciated
          Last edited by Howie1; 12-22-2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X