No announcement yet.

Tree and roses not giving friendliness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree and roses not giving friendliness?

So, I have one friend in game (not the top of the list, either) whose tree I click on and...nothing happens except the gem icon goes away. When I gift roses, their charm goes up correctly, but it says "friendliness increased by 0". What gives?

Maxed friendship? L9 is the max.

Comment

Friends higher up the friendliness list (assuming the order displayed on farm isn't bugged) give +friendship when I click the tree, so that doesn't seem to be it.

Comment

Look at your friend level. That will tell you straight away. Got a x9, it's maxed.

Comment

Well, that's the rub. I have other lvl 9s where I get the +friendship +gold for the tree. But this one person, I get nothing at all, not even the gold. It's odd. Maybe she's maxed and that's just how it is - nothing in it for me to click the tree. C'est la vie.

Comment

No. You should still get the gold from their tree when you energise it. Looks like a glitch or a bug of some sort if you ask me.

Comment

Lets try and troubleshoot this.

Is the person in your friends list and not the blocked list? Are you certain that the roses being given are doing nothing? What is the friendship level at present if not level nine? Lets get as much information as possible here and have you also tried a flash cache in case it is just a display issue, I do have to ask that as well.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
              X