Eudamon Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudamon Bug

Hey Guys, Its Tailburner From Kabam - (S7) US West and i have a Bug to report....

Attached Below is a picture during Spire, Now im running spire atm so this is pretty accurate. Click image for larger version

Name:	euds bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	1779232

So, I went to go damage up and i pressed the "R" button and it wont let me activate his Delphic Skill

Any ideas when this can be fixed?
    Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
    R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
    Need to check a ticket?
    How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Known bug. Been happening for ages, ever since the kids first came out.

Also a known bug is the glitch where all your skills lock up in kid arena and you can't do anything at all other than autoattack.

Comment

Sadly this bug has been reported before but it appears to still be rearing its ugly head. I will get this re-reported for you so hopefully someone can get it poked at harder and hopefully get it resolved so this stops occurring.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thanks Guys!
        Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
        R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
        Need to check a ticket?
        How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Working...
        X