I can not acces my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not acces my account

i play from 2,5 years on server S350 whith Nanao(i was vip long time) and from 12 days i can not acces my account ------incorect password-- i did a damed ticket and no answer. pls some one to help me
    CharacterS: 7

• Most Daring one: S400-Nightkeep
    • Name: R3W4N7 (What did you think)
    • BR: 56,391 with Blessing Wheel (I know its **** )
    • Strategy: Non-Casher (Still **** ;))

"Getting angry doesnt hurt anybody, it only hurts you and therefore you punch yourself....what a lunatic :p"

I understand that cleaning accounts was done, but what am I to blame I can not access my account.
    No one dares to answer me ????

"Getting angry doesnt hurt anybody, it only hurts you and therefore you punch yourself....what a lunatic :p"

Comment

If you give us the ticket number we can forward it.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        If you give us the ticket number we can forward it.

Case #: 467518 Ty in advance!!!

Comment

I am going to take this and get it to Esme for you so she can forwards it. Hopefully with her poking this can get resolved for you in a speedy fashion... though, I would remind it is a holiday season and thank you in advance for your patience.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by R223713142 View Post
            Case #: 467518 Ty in advance!!!
            It's been 6 days since I asked that. Can you check first if you've had a reply: http://support.r2games.com/support/support
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

It's been 6 days since I asked that. Can you check first if you've had a reply: http://support.r2games.com/support/support
              U know Esme.....wax I am tired of waiting...............R2 has eventually lost...... i was vip i did many recharges(this can be verified)i go to spend my money in other game if I refuse the privilege to play TY R2 FOR DOING NOTHING WHITH HONESTS PLAYERS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R223713142 View Post
                U know Esme.....wax I am tired of waiting...............R2 has eventually lost...... i was vip i did many recharges(this can be verified)i go to spend my money in other game if I refuse the privilege to play TY R2 FOR DOING NOTHING WHITH HONESTS PLAYERS!!!!!!
                I don't know what this is supposed to mean or what you're getting angry at me for. I'm asking if you can check if you've had a reply yet since you haven't replied me in 6 days... If you have: great, and follow the instructions you have received. If not, let us know and we'll forward the ticket. Simple.

Comment

I don't know what this is supposed to mean or what you're getting angry at me for. I'm asking if you can check if you've had a reply yet since you haven't replied me in 6 days... If you have: great, and follow the instructions you have received. If not, let us know and we'll forward the ticket. Simple.
                  r2 stole account This is the final conclusion

Comment

Your tickets were merged. Please refer to ticket #466829.

You need to use the Forgot Password option on the login screen to have a new password sent to your email.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-03-2016, 12:46 AM.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X