Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where to post this issue , yet since it may screw up xs gb for many in my guild ,thought I would post here.
    Loading issues , game stays at 73 % for a few mins, constant popup saying network disconnect.
    No issues with lap tops , pcs , all have done all necessary to make sure issue is not at their end.
    This will greatly implead our participation in todays xs I am sure.
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Let's see:

Get into a fight.
      Freezes on win.
      Refresh.
      Now toon can't move or do anything.
      You can click on an opponent, which will move you to him, but upon reaching him, you won't enter battle beause it says you are still in battle. Note that you are actually looking at the CSGB main map.
      You can't exit CSGB because you are in a fight, but you can click on the exit button because you are looking at the CSGB main map.
      You can be targeted by an opponent's lasers but it won't harm you. So the best you can do the entire match is sit in front of a tower and take hits for your buddies. I am not sure if the guy shooting gets points for not killing me.
      Refresh 10 times and you still have the same problem. Refresh doesn't solve it.
      You can only wait for the CSGB to end. Go read a book.

This has happened many, many, MANY times. I once faced an ENTIRE GUILD caught up in it to the point only THREE of their members were still active.

STOP ASKING FOR SCREENSHOTS, YOU USELESS TOOL! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BY NOW, YOU ARE EITHER BEING DELIBERATELY OBTUSE OR HAVE THE BRAIN POWER OF A KUMQUAT, AND NOTHING WE SEND IN WILL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!

Comment

not happy

ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
        Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Let's see:

Get into a fight.
          Freezes on win.
          Refresh.
          Now toon can't move or do anything.
          You can click on an opponent, which will move you to him, but upon reaching him, you won't enter battle beause it says you are still in battle. Note that you are actually looking at the CSGB main map.
          You can't exit CSGB because you are in a fight, but you can click on the exit button because you are looking at the CSGB main map.
          You can be targeted by an opponent's lasers but it won't harm you. So the best you can do the entire match is sit in front of a tower and take hits for your buddies. I am not sure if the guy shooting gets points for not killing me.
          Refresh 10 times and you still have the same problem. Refresh doesn't solve it.
          You can only wait for the CSGB to end. Go read a book.

This has happened many, many, MANY times. I once faced an ENTIRE GUILD caught up in it to the point only THREE of their members were still active.

STOP ASKING FOR SCREENSHOTS, YOU USELESS TOOL! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BY NOW, YOU ARE EITHER BEING DELIBERATELY OBTUSE OR HAVE THE BRAIN POWER OF A KUMQUAT, AND NOTHING WE SEND IN WILL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!
          sstttttt,Patient Ada...Gud for ur Health.

Comment

Working...
          X