This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged Thread]CSGB Dec 2015/Jan 2016

This thread is only for bugs come about with release of CSGB Dec 2015 . Please if your bug is from another CSGB, please find the relevant thread to report. Most would be in the Mega bug thread. Thank you.

Issue still needs resolving from previous CSGB:

Freezing during battle (leading to blackscreen on refresh)

Reported:

Typographical:

Intentional?

Resolved:
    Last edited by Whakapono; 01-03-2016, 09:05 PM. Reason: updated
    Retired Moderator.

[Merged Thread]CSGB Dec 2015/Jan 2016

cant r2 fix anything right in any csgb

my entire guild froze in our own spawn cannont move cannont refresh cannont do diddly squat

r2 thinks its funny that u cant fix something that can be so easily fixed

u are loosing customer by the day and u will loose more r2 if u keep baking cupcakes
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-27-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

[Merged Thread]CSGB Dec 2015/Jan 2016

nothing works, stand still and all !!! Battle has come to an end and I'm in battle

CSGB

Attached Files
      Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

Yes, random members of my guild, including me, are frozen in our csgb, too.
        Last edited by blindyourponies; 12-28-2015, 12:27 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Was just in cross server guild battle 12/27/15 for a short time anyway. The game lagged so bad i dc'd and when i logged back on all i could get was black screen. My pots and scrolls showed at the top of the screen and i was able to warn another player about refreshing as they may not be able to get back on. I logged on another toon i have on the same server and it was able to open the game. Play as bluelady on server 17. This is not the first time this has happened, seems the csgb is always glitched in one way or another

Comment

How about this....
            As you can See Guild Equinox Kabam 34 went from 69M guild BR to Over 100M how is this not a Cheat ? Thought you systems Matched Based on relative BR? if this is so.. I WANT HUGE COMPENSATION for this COMPLETELY and PROVEN Error.... and Disqual from CSGB for the Cheating/hacking Guild would be a bonus and I will be sending a Ticket too.
            Attached Files

Comment

Cross Server BUG

I would like to report a bug during the Cross Server today. During Server Cross there was a bug in a battle where my char caught in battle without that left of it, so I decided to relog and to my surprise I could no longer log until the Cross Server was over.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by genivalbrito1; 12-27-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon1982 View Post
                How about this.... [ATTACH=CONFIG]156465[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]156466[/ATTACH]
                As you can See Guild Equinox Kabam 34 went from 69M guild BR to Over 100M how is this not a Cheat ? Thought you systems Matched Based on relative BR? if this is so.. I WANT HUGE COMPENSATION for this COMPLETELY and PROVEN Error.... and Disqual from CSGB for the Cheating/hacking Guild would be a bonus and I will be sending a Ticket too.
                that is wat r2/kabam/kong call stripping br for events to get easier matches in the prems

u unload ur gears and slyphs before reset after reset ur guild br is realy low then r2/kabam/kong guilds sign up

thats why csgb ranks say 69 mill and the offical br of guild is showed in guild br rankings

r2/kabam/kong guilds been doin this since csgb came out nothing has changed cant call it cheating its using ur brains to get easier fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon1982 View Post
                  How about this.... [ATTACH=CONFIG]156465[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]156466[/ATTACH]
                  Guild BR was stripped the night before registration.

Comment

pfft

They can go mylittlepony themselves, who never fix old bugs..
                    I'm in csbg now, and can't move at all..
                    I ref many times, but still same mylittlepony..

As long as it's not about balens, they will never give a mylittlepony..
                    *** this game..
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-03-2016, 03:06 PM. Reason: Naughty word useage

Comment

Myeah, i got stuck in a battle after i defeated the opponent, nothing was happening, i refreshed then black screen on both miniclients and browsers (deleted cache ofc and stuff, nothing). This garbage is a joke. The not funny kind. My neighbour's 16 year old son can code a better game than this garbage

Comment

Once again Cupcakes csgb

Once again Cupcakes csgb black page[ATTACH=CONFIG]156943[/ATTACH]
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2107779968 View Post
                          Myeah, i got stuck in a battle after i defeated the opponent, nothing was happening, i refreshed then black screen on both miniclients and browsers (deleted cache ofc and stuff, nothing). This garbage is a joke. The not funny kind. My neighbour's 16 year old son can code a better game than this garbage
                          There is a reason I always say the coders is paid with bananas..
                          They have random monkeys pointing at letters, and they make the codes of it..
                          FFS

They have no real coders whatsoever.. Only coders-wannabe, who wanna try get fast bucks..
                          Last edited by Whakapono; 01-03-2016, 04:38 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Do they even TRY to fix it ?

CSGB has been broken since start !
                            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                            Guild: Ragnarok
                            Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                            Platform: R2Games
                            Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                              Do they even TRY to fix it ?

CSGB has been broken since start !
                              Comparing to the June CSGB thread, and this one (thus far), it seems like a lot of errors have been fixed. It's either that or players are not reporting them. Unfortunately we can't bump forward (report) if you don't know what they are.
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                              X