Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 annoying bugs

Please report these 2 bugs.

1. Some times when you do eudaemon arena and you lose the match there is a popup notice that is blank and you have to exit arena menu in order to close it.
    this blank popup if you press it, it will guide you to character equip refine.... (btw this doesnt happen to US server s62 where i play. but it does on both oceanic s516 and EU s94 which i have other chars)

2. Health is dropping daily / or even after a few hours of being offline to an equal amount of hp as to the health boost you get from active sylph.
    on the other hand if you drop out all reserved health and let it drop to the point you need to take a health pot you can bypass it by simple resting and activating sylph a few times, then you will be full again.

1. Can you please make a video of this happening and post to the mega bug thread following template in post 1 of that thread. That would be very helpful for us and the tech team to see what exactly is happening (we hope). If you are unsure on how to make a video, there is a tutorial in my signature.

2. Unfortunately this is an issue that's been around since around patch 4.0 release (possibly earlier). It has been reported multiple times, but I can certainly bump this issue again.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

All popup notes are annoying , and imo they destroy the game mechanics for some unknown reason if you let them open and move into any fight without closing them. (at least for me)

Comment

Sometimes those pop-ups are delayed and would work if something (like harvesting your farm on ready) pops up to get them going. Icon flyouts, Icon swirls, and these pop-ups are annoying as hell.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X