blacksmith gets stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blacksmith gets stuck

sometimes when i click 2 or 3 times on a gem or another item for converting or some other blacksmith option (enchanting, refining, holy forge, etc...) it gets stuck in a situation where it both sits where it should have (the converting spot, etc...) and it is also following my mouse, the result is i can't drop it or click on anything else and i am forced to refresh the game because i can't take any actions and can only move my mouse across my screen (being followed by the gem), clicking hot keys on the keyboard doesn't work either.
    i would appreciate it very much if you can fix this somehow.

sincerely,
    Silver-Blade
    Last edited by Silver-blade; 12-30-2015, 09:05 AM. Reason: incorrect sign

I have personally encountered this fun filled issue. Have you tried running less flash heavy or streaming articles in the background if that may be a cause? Is flash up to date? have you tried an alternative browser, that is the one that worked for me. Can you tell me what you have tried so far?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

my flash i updated, and i almost never use any other browser besides chrome (cause chrome the fastest). it is true i have a lot of other tabs with flash player open though, do you reccomend running wartune on a seperate computer or a seperate browser?

Comment

Separate computer. Top of the line specs, overclocked to hell, hardwired fibre-optic connection all the way to R2's servers.

Comment

if i had the amount of money needed to buy that computer i would rather buy the R2 HQ and fix all bugs directly at the source.
          btw what is "overclocked"?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-blade View Post
            if i had the amount of money needed to buy that computer i would rather buy the R2 HQ and fix all bugs directly at the source.
            btw what is "overclocked"?
            Processing units such as CPU's and GPU's are measured in terms of their 'clock rate', generally in Gigahertz(Ghz). This frequency can be 'boosted' to provide an increase in performance to the overall system; you'll be pushing the clock rate over the default settings. There are downsides though, you will most definitely overheat your system unless you have a pretty good cooling system on hand. Also, your power supply may not be able to handle pushing the extra power, that's generally less of an issue though.

If you are unfamiliar on how overclock properly, I recommend either not doing it, or talking to someone who is very well versed in the subject.

P.S. - Overclocking may void your warranty. I'd check that if you care at all.

Comment

Not maked a isue of this but i have same, my mouse icon change in the item i wanne convert can;t click anything only after refresh
              And for all haters its not my pc , i play newest games on it and never have any probs.
              its more i need drag each item manuel to it instead of dubbel click it what makes it faster and reason it works that way,
              Not ask me to update flash player because thats not the reason also, it happens on client ,chrome, mozilla .
              i do have 6 pc on this room and on all i get the same bug, no matter what windows or what programma i use etc
              Last edited by Proximi; 01-14-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

scary

Comment

Working...
                X