Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in cloud adventure

Hello

I have problem in cloud adventure for 3 hours I am stuck now and cant leave (logged out from the game used chrome, firefox, IE same problem...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	1779537

please help..

Is the flash up to date? Have you tried an earlier version of the browser to see if that would work? Have you since been able to get back into the game? Can you tell me if you tried a flash cache clear, that does sometimes help when things decide to misbehave..
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Is the flash up to date? Have you tried an earlier version of the browser to see if that would work? Have you since been able to get back into the game? Can you tell me if you tried a flash cache clear, that does sometimes help when things decide to misbehave..
      Hi

I have updated flashplayer and cleared flash cashe, but nothing happened, the same problem..

Comment

Unfortunately this is an ugly bug, where if you're unfortunate to 'freeze' on the final spin of Cloud Adventures, the only thing you can do is wait for Saturday refresh

If you haven't already, please send a ticket with screenshot, and let them know how long you were stuck for (and how you got unstuck). It may not help in this instance, but it will assist in documentation so they know it IS a real problem that needs fixing.

I will let the GMs know on our end, that this is still happening to people.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X