Eudaemon in Sylph Expedition?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon in Sylph Expedition?!

I have a question for whoever wants to answer, but I'd love any reaction from the so-called developers. Look at the screen shot and then please tell me... what the hell is my eudamon doing in Sylph Expeditions?!?!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MegaBug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	311.5 KB
ID:	1779698

I don't know, but she should be smashing your sylphs' faces in...

Comment

The Eud must have gotten either jealous or bored that the Sylphs are having all the fun, so she decided to take it upon herself to join right in........ against your sylphs!
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

And why is there some Eud or toon behind the Blues Hecate?

That picture is very odd...

Comment

Has this happened at all since? Has it happened to anyone else that you know? Did the eudaemon do any damage or casting? Have you filled out the mega bug thread report so that this could be reported and looked into? The more information provided the better.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by kostaspap98 View Post
            And why is there some Eud or toon behind the Blues Hecate?

That picture is very odd...
            That is a Poseidon. You are allowed 4 sylphs on the field at once in SE...

Comment

maybe ur edu got bored and wanted to play in slyph experdition instead of edu arena lol

Comment

It happens often, and based on what I asked in my guild, I am not the only one. As for damage and casting, but to tell you the truth, I do not know the amount of the damage or if it's registered. I will try to fill out the mega bug thread. And I have sent a number of ticket considering this particular bug.

Comment

Working...
                X