Arena Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Glitch

I'm sure you've had a lot of tickets about this, but it needs to be sent on here too. We've found that when we enter arena (solo), we can't use our skills, yet our opponent, and the Eudaemons in the battle can. When I asked my guildmates, they said it was a glitch from the 5.2 patch. But what I want to know is: if it was just a 1-off glitch, then why was nothing done about it? Please, do something about this.

Originally posted by JackieTheBrave View Post
    I'm sure you've had a lot of tickets about this, but it needs to be sent on here too. We've found that when we enter arena (solo), we can't use our skills, yet our opponent, and the Eudaemons in the battle can. When I asked my guildmates, they said it was a glitch from the 5.2 patch. But what I want to know is: if it was just a 1-off glitch, then why was nothing done about it? Please, do something about this.
    I attack the enemy when I go into the Arena - AFK mode. It does cancel if I press a button or try to use a skill, though - so I just leave it alone and let it attack.

Comment

@Alsita01
      That would be useful if the button was still there.
      The skip button is, but even our skills bar is gone! Hiding at the top!

Comment

It's what Alsatia01 just said. Looks like they are converting the solo arena into an auto-AFK one where key pressing and skills use is a thing of the past. They haven't removed the interface completely so people will still press on an AFK. Best to just let it do its thing and keep away from pressing any buttons.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by JackieTheBrave View Post

Hello JackieTheBrave,

Thank you for your concern about Solo Arena. I did some asking about, from what I understand is that your character will automatically select your skills itself, the same way it is in Sylph Arena. What I am personally taking from this, is that they are slowly converting it to the same way as Sylph Area but this is my non-official thought.

Thanks Equi
          Last edited by GM_Equinox; 01-22-2016, 10:46 PM.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
          X