Arena Matching System.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Matching System.

The matching system ******* sucks. I'm tired of having to face low lvl people when I know that they can match each other and have fairer arena matches it's so damn retarded. FIX IT!

I know this has been an ongoing problem and so far we have not been given an update. I am going to poke someone about this and see if they can try to get us some information that we can pass along but I make no promises. If we hear something we can share we will do our best to do so.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

While I like my 15/15 wins, there is something seriously wrong when my team of 4 L80+ walk into a lone guy wearing L30 gear...

Comment

get a lower rank of 80 level along and it works so nice , all fights get so hard you sometime need back up

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          I know this has been an ongoing problem and so far we have not been given an update. I am going to poke someone about this and see if they can try to get us some information that we can pass along but I make no promises. If we hear something we can share we will do our best to do so.
          Want to borrow my sawed-off? I hear it's more effective than a stick when getting a status.... j/s.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X