CSGW * stuck in fights then black screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGW * stuck in fights then black screen

cause of this glitch i cant see diddly do nothing or even cheer from sidelines i was killing someone they died i was stuck in fight so refreshed and got this and no matter what i try this is all i got it happened to half the guild how on earth can we win anything (and we were winning ) if this stuff happens

EDIT : sorry missed main thread but either way this sucks this is stupid this stuff shouldnt happen
    Last edited by Jenacus; 01-24-2016, 08:32 PM.
    ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
    Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Originally posted by Jenacus View Post
    cause of this glitch i cant see diddly do nothing or even cheer from sidelines i was killing someone they died i was stuck in fight so refreshed and got this and no matter what i try this is all i got it happened to half the guild how on earth can we win anything (and we were winning ) if this stuff happens

EDIT : sorry missed main thread but either way this sucks this is stupid this stuff shouldnt happen
    This has been reported time and time again and we will keep reporting it in hopes that it will get fixed or resolved. Please refer to the ongoing issues in this thread here as well.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and give as much information as possible.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X