Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Farm Animals and not receiving gold back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Farm Animals and not receiving gold back.

If you sell 4000+ animals, (goats, cows, deers, and horses), you will not receive any gold in return. Both slug and Fractorus in my server lost gold. BE WARN
    Last edited by Spare1; 01-24-2016, 09:34 PM.

Originally posted by Spare1 View Post
    If you sell 4000+ animals, (goats, cows, deers, and horses), you will not receive any gold in return. Both slug and Fractorus in my server lost gold. BE WARNED
    Can you be more specific? Cause I just sold five thousand for giggles and I got everything.

Comment

when you put in the amount to be sold the sales page shows how much gold you will be getting, then when you click sell, it says sale successful, you have receieved zero gold

nice coding r2/seven roads, whomever.....if your not going to give us anything for it, why isnt there a message saying so? instead of taking it and saying sorry, we used no lubricant...

Comment

i put in 9999 and got zero

Comment

Hmmmm. That's 800 million if we go with 4000 to be sold. And why do you need more than 277 million (personal cap before goes red) at any one time is way beyond me. I just sell mine at 1k (200 million yield) lots so I can get the gold I need at the time I need it; and if I want more, I will sell another 1k lot.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

im pretty sure the question here is not why would we need it every single person has different needs in the game, the question is why would the game allow us to put that amount in and then not give anything back for it, thats the real question

Comment

Seriously, guys:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-billion-gold!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Read the post smartass.

@Op i don't feel like tryin tbh but i think i sold 4k horse last forge event and got the gold.

Comment

It is the same problem. The thing is not to sell massive amounts but do multiple smaller ones. This is a known issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Read the post smartass.

@Op i don't feel like tryin tbh but i think i sold 4k horse last forge event and got the gold.
                    Well that's the thing, they weren't really specific on the amount of gold they already had on hand. It could be a legitimate bug, or they could just be going over the 2.1 Billion threshold.

That being said, I just sold 5k for giggles, and I had no problem.

Comment

Did you have too much gold in hand that the selling of so many animals could have caused this to occur? Can you tell us if the thread posted has helped solve or shed light on this issue for you? if it has not please let us know so that we can continue to work with you and try to get this figured and straightened out.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i wouldnt have hit that gold threshold even selling 9999, i got a reponse from r2

Greetings slug,

Thank you for contacting us. Again, we would like to apologize for any inconveniences you are encountering. We know that our apology is not enough to compensate you for those, unfortunately sometimes making mistakes are along the way. Upon checking your logs, we see that you really sold 9999* Goat on 2016-01-24 21:33:51

what this really shows me is ......they know exactly when we do stuff, how we do stuff and all that smoke they blew up everyones cupcake about the gems was just that, cupcakes
                        they knew who did the glitch and who didnt, why they picked on players (me included) when they KNEW i didnt cheat is beyond me. i still think when it comes to selling items, that if we were to hit some imaginery cap that no one really knows what it is, there should be some sort of message generated saying hey, you are going to go above the cap and you will get nothing from selling that.
                        i had about 100 million gold on hand when i sold them, i received zero gold, it didnt even bring me to the cap, just gave me nothing, poor cupcaking coding is my opinion of this

i will wait to see if they send me my goats or gold back but its still very poorly coded

Comment

I was buying and selling cows last night, converting some of my eq over to reds. No problems in the slightest.

On the subject of the farm, though, the change made it all worse. They are so cramped together now that it is far easier to accidentally click on the wrong thing and end up spending balens for something you don't want.

And there is no change in speed. It is the stupid graphics that is causing the lag. You click on the plant and it goes to the backpack. That going to backpack is causing the VISIBLE lag. It is two times WORSE with the animals.
                          Last edited by AdaJames; 01-25-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X