• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily ranking bugged after Patch

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranking.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	1780047as the screenshot show, is the daily ranking bugged, sadly it have consequences for the participation on ChaosWar

your on player str, not br ... click on br tab then come back

Comment

Originally posted by wartune1997 View Post
      your on player str, not br ... click on br tab then come back
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranking1.jpeg
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1723281

same bugged in BR

play on Amorgames

ticket submit , ticket no #490565

would be nice, if any mod can bump it, thx in advance
      Last edited by Seidr1; 01-27-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

did you have all best items on when it updates the ranks at reset, what is your br in the ranks tab/page?

just wondering cause i can make a ss that looks same, get naked for reset to drop br , then put all back on after updates ranks cause the br in bottom right is your current equipped br....not the br you had when it updated

Comment

Have you had any temporary titles vanish lately or temporary mounts? We're you making any gear changes or crystal changes at the reset period? Were you in the process of changing, upgrading or refining gear? Were you playing with any of the sylphs gear? A multitude of things can cause issues such as this to happen so the more information we can gain the better.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

so....i dont have temporary title, which give such amount of BR......and it allways happend, if i am not online at midnight reset

and no...i dont change ANYTHING

this bug not only happen to me.....if you read the forum, there is another thread about the same issue

...Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranking6.jpeg
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	1723455

there are no title, which gave 2 mio BR....
            Last edited by Seidr1; 02-02-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Okay, so this is really a bug and any Temporary thing dont increase br by so much. If you are offline at reset it counts wrong br, actually player br is about 10k~. Becouse sometimes when i do arena after reset i 1 shot top guys in my server, and when i look to their stats, they have 2k ATK, 1k DEFENCE etc.

Comment

Had the same thing happen to me. This was the 2nd time I noticed the ranking change.
                I logged off before Steel Wars, and before reset at midnight my BR had dropped over a mil...

Only reason I know, is because I got plundered, and in the system email it showed my BR at 2.45mil when it's normally around 3.5 mil.
                As soon as I logged in, my BR was back to normal. My ranking is usually around 55-60 on my server, but this morning it showed I was 113th.
                After blessing wheel and dimensions my BR is at 3.60 mil.

Comment

Working...
                X