• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I want to know how they plan to fix this too x.x

Comment

already rage quit, on to gamebox i go see ya wartune

Comment

There are much chars like these in my server S539. Down level with high battle ratings. They are newly created. How can you have this battle rating?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Aww, you two! *blushes* Thank you ♥

That being said, I still haven't heard anything. And, y'all know what day it is and what that means...
          Yes...we do know what day this is...and of course it will delay any more being done until next week :/ The problem with that is...Sunday will be coming up and that means GB will be set for next week and we will be set with a whole new circumstance here. We will just have to deal with that as that time approaches. We are big boys and girls here and will muddle through it knowing that at some point and time it will all be fixed. ty for the updates

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
            Yes...we do know what day this is...and of course it will delay any more being done until next week :/
            Well, tbf, shortly after I posted that there was an emergency maintenance to fix this. Or are you implying it isn't fixed now?
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              Well, tbf, shortly after I posted that there was an emergency maintenance to fix this. Or are you implying it isn't fixed now?
              I really dont know..I will go check now and come back and let you know.

Comment

Yes Esme..it does seem to be fixed now and when they come online they do lose all titles and that high br they had. They have it until they come online but lose it as soon as they come online. We can deal with that. The leader board for guild strength has not been fixed...but I'm sure at reset tonite it will correct itself with all the changes. If not we will let you know. Thanks so much for the update and your help in this matter. You are a godsend to us during these times when I get so frustrated and am at witts end at times. I know you will get to the bottom of things as soon as possible for me and I can only speak for myself on this. You all have an extremely hard job to do and put up with a lot from us here. The other mods and mentors are such a big help as well and work hard to keep us informed too. I always try to leave snacks for you all but I didnt yesterday...so...there is a huge plate filled with choco chip cookies in your conference room for all of you to share. Have a great day and eat to your hearts content on the cookies. Back to playing now for me. Again..ty sooooo much!!!!

Comment

My oh my! I left my boys at the tree prior to leaving for an appointment that nearly took all day and came to see them offline. At first, I had thought my kitties were playing with the network again (seriously got to move that MPOE somewhere else) that I saw the icon alive and running. I knew I had to rush in here to see what happened, and glad that I did. I thank you for getting them to "fix" this problem; hoping the board will update tonight before the GB guilds be known by Sunday so those legit guilds will have a shot (even if mine don't make it in the top 8 as a result of not doing much since this bug happened).

This was also a breather for me as I was fed up last night with the constant name calling on world that I was hoping on the day to really get back at them like I did a few souls in 586 when I first played and they thought I would not move on up (in fact, I got their leader's head on my virtual mantle as proof that I went beyond and persevered without letting down or holding back.

Again, thanks for this... and now, it's our turn to do the torturing, muhahaha.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They may have fixed the bug of new players logging on and not getting the high br..and people logging on losing the high br...but the ones that had the high br that have NOT logged on still have their titles and high br which affects the whole server. The reading reflect this and the leader board still counts the total brs of the guilds that have those players in them. Our guild which was #3 is still showing as #7. This is not acceptable. This has to be fixed. Those who made those chars are gone and most likely wont even come back thus leaving those guilds with the high brs. How is this fair to the rest of us on the server? I am so disgusted at this point i dont even want to play this server anymore. The way we all see it, is a rollback is the only way to solve it. Take it back to the day before all these new players even joined this server 632. I will lose progress I made yesterday and so will some who earned titles they deserved to obtain yesterday. But a server with dead players that over took many and lowered guilds and players in standings is wrong

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leader Board  1-30-2016.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	500.4 KB
ID:	1723367.

Platform R2
                    Guild XTERMINATE
                    Server s632
                    Last edited by spincycle; 01-30-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                      They may have fixed the bug of new players logging on and not getting the high br..and people logging on losing the high br...but the ones that had the high br that have NOT logged on still have their titles and high br which affects the whole server. The reading reflect this and the leader board still counts the total brs of the guilds that have those players in them. Our guild which was #3 is still showing as #7. This is not acceptable. This has to be fixed. Those who made those chars are gone and most likely wont even come back thus leaving those guilds with the high brs. How is this fair to the rest of us on the server? I am so disgusted at this point i dont even want to play this server anymore. The way we all see it, is a rollback is the only way to solve it. Take it back to the day before all these new players even joined this server 632. I will lose progress I made yesterday and so will some who earned titles they deserved to obtain yesterday. But a server with dead players that over took many and lowered guilds and players in standings is wrong

Platform R2
                      Guild XTERMINATE
                      Server s632
                      I'll forward that concern. Thank you for addressing it.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Esme, there is another concern that needs to be severely forwarded as well:

Prior to the "fix", many of these players had already completed forgotten catacombs and probably made their way to level 10 of tormented necropolis. Now, before anyone could say anything that low BRs cannot complete anymore, this doesn't take off the fact that these people can now "blitz" to level 99 and 9 of each respectfully without getting into a fight, thus collecting unearned Crypt Tokens, Gems, and other items that would take a legit character months to collect, including spending ones. It doesn't stop with Cata/Necro as those accounts may have also completed as much solo/heroic as they can before the fix, and therefore those completions are still remaining, and they can get more rewards.

I am with ZIVA as well as others when I request for a rollback as well. I know I will be losing some sort of progress (stopped doing some since it's pointless to play in a server where exploits take place), but I feel it's the right thing to do. How about it? For the new servers that are recently made?
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X