Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug can't collect R2 level gifts

Hi,
    I can't collect R2 level gifts for levels 1 and 4 in S634 Firekeep, and all ppl in the server have the same problem.

Here is a screenshot of the problem;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	634.png
Views:	1
Size:	690.9 KB
ID:	1780265

Any answer, or a solution?

Comment

I think you're going to get the standard R2 response to things like this: Suck it up.

It happens all the time, unfortunately, not just for this. Anytime they hand out codes, this type of nonsense invariably happens.

Comment

Originally posted by mabchourt5 View Post
        Hi,
        I can't collect R2 level gifts for levels 1 and 4 in S634 Firekeep, and all ppl in the server have the same problem.

Here is a screenshot of the problem;
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]158534[/ATTACH]

Alright, this is a new one for me. I am going to get this reported right away since its apparently not just one person but the server. I am hopeful for a resolution but please be aware it is Chinese New Year and there may be a small delay in things. if we hear anything we will try to let you know whats going on with the server and the r2 perks system.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X