Awesome bonus gift pack is BUG in SERVER S634-Firekkep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome bonus gift pack is BUG in SERVER S634-Firekkep

Good afternoon. level packages are buggy on server 634-Firekkep. No server is managing to collect the package. Player codes are being collected on the player page. But they are given as invalid when trying to claim their prizes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	print codigo.png
Views:	1
Size:	822.7 KB
ID:	1780397
    Last edited by monicasantos083; 02-14-2016, 12:30 PM.

My package with codigo pra winth itens not running this the hot eventes hot forme off my items plaese SERVI S634.
    Last edited by rangelfraga30; 02-14-2016, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon. level packages are buggy on server 634-Firekkep. No server is managing to collect the package. The official player page is possible to collect the code, but when he turns to the game page in the event prizes, the collected code is given as invalid.

Comment

I have heard about a few issues with this happening on the new servers. I am going to get this reported to my superiors so they can try to get me an update as to what is going on and hopefully we can get this resolved for you and the others that it is happening to.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ty mentor.

Comment

Just an update that this issue has been re-reported. Hopefully they are able to resolve soon, but no estimated time has been given.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X