Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

billing issues(where the hell is my ballen)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billing issues(where the hell is my ballen)

r2 must attend asap those having problem specially in recharged..... like me last night i recharged $100 transaction was succesfull yet no ballen added
    to my toon checked my billing and r2 already deducted the payment.. now ill miss the event because of this hope they will attend to it ASAP cause i need this event for knighthood.
    see my ticket pls..
    Last edited by Whakapono; 02-21-2016, 03:31 AM. Reason: hidden email from public

and the rebate event will be messed up to.. any1 can give advice what am i suppose to do........ r2 fix his pls. give me my ballens........

Comment

Balens can take up to 6 hours to arrive. If it has been more than 6 hours, give us the ticket number and we'll forward it to R2.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Update:

Your ticket number is #502422

As EsmeWeatherwax has stated, if you have not heard in a few hours, please give us a nudge. One of the R2Games staff are currently looking into it.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

where i see record R2games payment from my bank since January 1st ??

Comment

Originally posted by Minyak000 View Post
            where i see record R2games payment from my bank since January 1st ??
            The My Orders page will show you every order you've initiated since about August. http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order

If you think something is missing or incorrect on your My Orders page, you can also look at your bank statements, or the statements found through the payment method you chose.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Same here for me.. i bought 2*2k balen almost 3 hour ago, 1 hour ago another 1k balen, and nothing arrived.. i sent a ticket, but dont know someone read it on holidays.. I know, i read that 6 hour thing, but i dont want to lose the events ingame.. so, if someone has time can check it? This is not the first time for me when i bought balens and allways get it in 10 sec max, but now.. its a bit frustrating.

Solved and replied all my ticket, ty
              Last edited by R232715534; 03-05-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Can both of you with the balens purchase issues please let us know how these are progressing? have the balens been awarded/received yet? Are they still missing? Can you provide any added info R232715534 if you needed to send a ticket so that we can try to help you.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                X