Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue of Soul Engraving Event

Hi,

The last time, there were two events for Soul Engraving (Soul Engraving I, and Soul Engraving II). Both were for two days, The Soul Engraving II was event which rewards the player upon doing engraving for predefined amount of time.
    After first day changed, the Soul Engraving II was mistakenly removed but Soul Engraving I stayed. I did engraving for 10K times, but did not got back any reward.

Please let me know if I will get back the deserved reward (and perhaps some compensations).

Thanks
    sob

I checked the February events here and do not see Soul Engraving II as listed upon the section. It may be possible this was an event that went up in error and that's why it was removed. Sometimes things do go up incorrectly or not as intended and changes have to be made.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by sobbbia View Post
      Hi,

The last time, there were two events for Soul Engraving (Soul Engraving I, and Soul Engraving II). Both were for two days, The Soul Engraving II was event which rewards the player upon doing engraving for predefined amount of time.
      After first day changed, the Soul Engraving II was mistakenly removed but Soul Engraving I stayed. I did engraving for 10K times, but did not got back any reward.

Please let me know if I will get back the deserved reward (and perhaps some compensations).

Thanks
      sob
      There is a thread on this in the discussion area (actually 4+ threads merged together, with no markers of what is merged where). In short ...
      1) Yes, they put up a Soul Engraving II event on Tuesday.
      2) However, they did not want to provide us with that event (they commonly remove Soul Engraving I and/or II from the events made available to providers)
      3) They removed Soul Engraving II shortly after it went up on the East Coast servers, then told everyone to respond "it never existed" to all complaints.

Comment

I don't know about everyone else, but if you're going to put one portion of an event, might as well keep the other on. Some people already had known of this gaffe that they are responding, not those who didn't get any of the events. I hardly do this event because I do not know "in stone" if it will be recurring like the others I decide to participate in. But if I was partaking in such, I would hope to see both sides of it as well, so I can at least benefit from it.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X