item not get after archeology mission completion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• item not get after archeology mission completion

today finished an archeology mission but that award of completion has not been released after having removed the item that was missing to complete the mission.

photos attached

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1780627

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	564.0 KB
ID:	1780628

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	703.0 KB
ID:	1780629

Originally posted by R227194558 View Post
    today finished an archeology mission but that award of completion has not been released after having removed the item that was missing to complete the mission.
    I believe some of the archaeology items are bugged in their description. You probably need the other 'Lvl 50 Epic Necklace Shard'. It should be right above the one you have shown in the screenshot. Good luck, you can always submit a ticket.... for any good it will do.

Comment

Did you complete the level 50 Epic necklace shard or necklace shard II? They are the same image, same icon but two different items.. which makes hunting int he wilds a little bit more tedious. Do you happen to recall what it said when the item was completed, because this is sadly not telling me which shard was completed.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X