Bloomin Spring Armor set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomin Spring Armor set

Why is there no way of getting the wings to complete the set? They arent listed under the Green Beer chest exchange, nor are they listed in the items from the green beer itself. Yet if you look in clothing, they are listed under wings section. No way currently to obtain them.

Lyrec
    Kabam
    S81

some clothing doesnt need wings for the set but if they listed maybe dev forgot to add them or maybe u need to synth them to win them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrec View Post
      Why is there no way of getting the wings to complete the set? They arent listed under the Green Beer chest exchange, nor are they listed in the items from the green beer itself. Yet if you look in clothing, they are listed under wings section. No way currently to obtain them.

Lyrec
      Kabam
      S81
      Good question. I half expected them to make the wings only available from the chest (sounds like something they would do), but they seem to be missing from the event entirely.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      some clothing doesnt need wings for the set but if they listed maybe dev forgot to add them or maybe u need to synth them to win them lol
      There are wings in the dressing room though, and the title says you need the 'outfit'(which could mean anything). Probably safe to assume the wings are required.

Comment

It looks like there is supposed to be a mount with these chests as well - Bloomin' Steed - but he's not in the chest or the exchange as well.

Comment

There are wings with this outfit in the dressing room, and I can assure you all, that the issue with this has been reported. We do not at this time have any further updates as this event has just started with the exchange.. so if we hear anything we will of course try to update.

The mount issue has been reported as well and we hope for more information soon.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

bugtune strikes again i see hahaha

maybe they do a silent maintenance and then say we didnt see their mess up and we were all dreaming like the soul engraving 2 event lol

or maybe they dont want to give the wings and mount and u ave to pay for it

Green Beer Chest Exchange
            Duration: 03/03/2016 00:00 - 03/09/2016 23:59
            Description: Exchange Green Beer Chests/Rainbows for various items.
            Green Beer Chest x1 for Blood of Zeus x3
            Green Beer Chest x50 for Soul Seal x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
            Green Beer Chest x50 for Mount Hoof x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
            Green Beer Chest x50 for Fate Stone x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
            Green Beer Chest x50 for Bead of Influence x200 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
            Green Beer Chest x30 for Bloomin' Spring Headdress x1
            Green Beer Chest x30 for Bloomin' Spring Blade x1
            Green Beer Chest x30 for Bloomin' Spring Finery x1
            Green Beer Chest x1 for Rainbow x10 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
            Rainbow x10 for Beast Soul x1 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
            Rainbow x1 for 10K Gold
            Rainbow x3 for Fate Stone x1
            Rainbow x3 for Runestone x1
            Rainbow x3 for Fashion Shard x1
            Rainbow x200 for Common Apollo Seal x1
            Rainbow x200 for Common Hades Seal x1
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-03-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

events look a bit empty also , shouldn't be there a mahra event also?
              Maybe r2 shouldn't drink the green beer before events pop up
              Last edited by Proximi; 03-03-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

at reset there will be a diffrent chest called green beer clothing chest and it the same more or less as the gren beer chest except that version has the wings and also a new exchange for that chest has the wings included for 210 chests lol
                what i mean is you can exchange 210 of the green beer cloth chest for the full set of blloming spring cloth set(they dont do the items individually)
                Last edited by Numbnuts; 03-03-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                  at reset there will be a diffrent chest called green beer clothing chest and it the same more or less as the gren beer chest except that version has the wings and also a new exchange for that chest has the wings included for 210 chests lol
                  what i mean is you can exchange 210 of the green beer cloth chest for the full set of blloming spring cloth set(they dont do the items individually)
                  You have to spend balens to get the second version of the green beer box. Does this company realize how many players they are driving away by doing stuff like this? Or maybe that is what they want to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    You have to spend balens to get the second version of the green beer box. Does this company realize how many players they are driving away by doing stuff like this? Or maybe that is what they want to happen.
                    yea 39 balens a chest

Comment

I'm disappointed as hell. R2 doesn't usually change things once, I'm willing to bet this is the norm now.

What's the point of most of the events? Why should I play every day? Why play at all if we're going to completely screw over the non-cashers?

Comment

there is a event already put up coming tonight, if u look in "Oceanic Server", there hav Resist event & Cloths event + Clothes exchange having the "Green Beer Chest - Clothing Chest" to exchange full set of Bloom Spring (3 cloths + 1 wing) = 210 "Green Beer Chest - Clothing Chest".
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Views:	1
Size:	539.0 KB
ID:	1723830Click image for larger version

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com2.png
Size:	635.1 KB
ID:	1723831Click image for larger version

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com3.png
Size:	559.1 KB
ID:	1723832Click image for larger version

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com4.png
Size:	576.6 KB
ID:	1723833
                        There gonna be Two item in the sale

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Size:	467.2 KB
ID:	1723834

All these picture was found in Oceanic Server, so i pretty much R2 isnt making any mistake or bugged. But u can create ur own toon and go look there in tht server

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1723835Click image for larger version

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1723836
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        Europe Server, Character Mage, Kid Mage.
                        Last edited by ANIME1988; 03-03-2016, 12:56 PM.
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Of course it's no mistake.

I'm curious if Clothing Shards exchange will come back and which box will contain the mount now.

Comment

it seem there no mount for this event, all i can see if u look in those chest two picture i post up. this isnt first time i see so far. Last time there only hav Mount but no clothes, so it for be same goes for this event no mount but just clothes. =_= so oh well, i never hav any luck on mount drop, i better off clothes set.

There added the new Mount in the shop 8 of them that i dont hav them. I can name them out : Fire Hawk, Eagle Guardian, Brilliant Lion, Nightfall Emissary, Beryl Dragon, Redrock Dragon, Twiittering Spirit, Magic Motorcycle.
                            (i know cuz i got the all mount in shop before there added new other mount that show in my mount shop, tht i never hav them drop, >.> cuz i only care for clothes not mount much. soon or later there gonna added them anyway)
                            Last edited by ANIME1988; 03-03-2016, 01:12 PM.
                            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                            Character: Mage
                            Class: Knighthood
                            level: 80
                            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

we had war emblem event 2 days ago why ave it again every 1 already used their stuff for it last event r2 noobs

Comment

Working...
                              X