No announcement yet.

Bloomin Spring Armor set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't seen the mahra/sepulcrum events as of yet; and those is what I benefit mostly from since I just toss both into a "trash" sylph to get my rewards. All other events are junk as they took out the ability to get the rewards unlimited, so I just used up all my stuff as I cannot be bothered with figuring out which items I need at what levels just to get the extra. Also, it's of no use if your favorite Eudy has maxed levels of everything and can't be bothered in using another one (including the fact that it's limited to just a few).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      You have to spend balens to get the second version of the green beer box. Does this company realize how many players they are driving away by doing stuff like this? Or maybe that is what they want to happen.
      Events seem to have a cycle to them. There will be a few months of really cruddy ones where you have to spend $ to get the desirable rewards. Then some good events will creep in and there'll be a few months where its possible for many players to get decent stuff, like the clothing sets for free. Then R2/7Road seem to suddenly realize that players are getting good stuff for free and they nerf the events again.

I'm not certain its an intentional bid to drive players away. The way some of these changes to events are done makes me think that the people making the decisions are not gamers and don't really understand gamers very well.

Comment

Working...
      X