Early Access to hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Access to hot events

I have reached lvl 72 and it says i have unlocked early access to hot events,any idea how this works?
    Attached Files
    384 spireglade Brian1

From what I gathered, it's a fluke since it doesn't show you hot events before it's released in the game or allow you to participate in them.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It works by getting your hopes up so that R2 staffers can have the best in life: Crush your hopes. See you driven before them. Hear the lamentations of their players.

Comment

You actually get the events 1min earlier ;D cause of r2 server lag, you get them when you are supposed too now ;D

Comment

lol early acess to hot events

im afraid to say all your going to see is spender events only lmfao

Comment

So far we do not know if this is an in game hot event, r2games server wide style events or something else all together. However I am going to give a nudge to someone and see if they can find out anything on this so w can try to get a little more information. As always if I get told anything, I will or another will, try to give an update.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

it's for server/forum events, not in-game events.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                So far we do not know if this is an in game hot event, r2games server wide style events or something else all together. However I am going to give a nudge to someone and see if they can find out anything on this so w can try to get a little more information. As always if I get told anything, I will or another will, try to give an update.
                Hopefully it would be fast! Been having this unknown sickness for two days now and I feel like dying already LOL
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X