Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing New Server Event Promotion ( again )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing New Server Event Promotion ( again )

first you did not give us the soul engraving event. now NO sylph enchantment ( sepulcrum ) again? what the F***. are you really trying to scre.w us?

yes they really are trying to screw you. They want wartune to go away as fast as possible so they can produce new games and land new players who spend so much $ they can't quit.

Comment

It's standard on all servers (old and new) now. Been like that for the last 3-4 weeks with the same mundane "spending" events.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
        first you did not give us the soul engraving event. now NO sylph enchantment ( sepulcrum ) again? what the F***. are you really trying to scre.w us?

Can you please tell us what server you are on so we can see if the event is there or not? If it is a newer they have special events for the first few weeks, so knowing the server this is happening on.. that we can check and see where the issue is at would be a big help, thanks!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Can you please tell us what server you are on so we can see if the event is there or not? If it is a newer they have special events for the first few weeks, so knowing the server this is happening on.. that we can check and see where the issue is at would be a big help, thanks!
          S638 its already 26th day so sepul event suppose to start at 24th - 27th. again we will miss another event. like the soul engraving. nothing was done even after i file a ticket.

Comment

not seen a new server open in over a year that had all the startin events workin as they were supposed

then again. it alone is kinda a good sign to all new players to just stop and not bother.

Good message to send to possible new players r2
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Server 637 Have also missed all the events mentions above can you please sort it out, and if they have been removed please update the thread you attach when you launch a new server

Comment

the sepulcrum / sylph enchant event for new server is now active in S638. thanks Mentors for the actions done.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFsummoner View Post
                  Server 637 Have also missed all the events mentions above can you please sort it out, and if they have been removed please update the thread you attach when you launch a new server
                  I got your private message and I know it can be frustrating when events do not roll out as planned. Can you tell me what events are still missing or have never appeared so we can let the higher ups know about it in proper order? Is it just the sepulcrum event still missing?

LadyKaye: Thanks for letting us know that this has been sorted out and good luck!
                  Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-25-2016, 05:05 AM.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                  X