BR-bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR-bug

Seems the bug with the dropping BR, if you logout before server reset is not fixed.....

Chaos War is on...good job r2
    Attached Files

Where have you been the last month or so?

Comment

This is an issue that was reported and has been problematic. I will re-report this and see if we can get any kind of an update or something more conclusive as to what has been going on. it is not just happening to you, this I assure you.. and I know it's frustrating, but hang in there.. because it is hitting everyone.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

hi Magik,

i know that this is an reported bug, i had opened a thread for this long time ago. I am just wondering, why this is not fixed, because in last maintenance it was announced to get fixed. Sadly it seems, that all work the devs do go to the new game....they better fix the running game

Comment

Seidr1,

I know it was stated in the maintenance note and it was the maintenance right here. Please be aware I have contacted Whakapono about this and she is going to try to get an update on the issue because its a bothersome one at that. Should, as I said, I hear anything or she hears anything we will both do our best to try to share what is discovered. I know this can cause issues with Chaos Wars and ranking titles and issues with the solo arena and the like, so we really are poking.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

magik its been 2 weeks since they said they fixed the issue and its still happenening its been reported many times since that maintenance and r2 still wont fix it

the bug has hit me for the whole 2 weeks i am suppose to be rank 20 to 28th in br rankings and those 2 weeks i havnt gotten out of rank 78

to be in the list of chaos wars i had to stay logged on till after reset to be able to play in this event

but with this bug it does remove ur hp and every time u log on u use the hp stored in the lil red globe

will we recieve this hp back as compensation as it is your fault not mine that i keep using the hp from this globe since the bug i lost 12 million hp from my globe and its not acceptable loosing this amount of hp due to r2 bug

plus the plunders i recieved from low br noobs who usualy cant kill me but due to bug giving me so much low stats its possible for them to steal gold from me

r2 needs to pull their fingers out and sort this problem but we know r2

all they are dealing with at moment is ways to grab ur cash and adding the new patch wich will arrive soon so their will be now fix say for another mnth or 2

so magik or any mod u can press for updates to the moon shines out of their cupcakes but nothing will be done to fix the problem as r2 and the devs do not care anymore their support is non existant in tickets as non ave been answered
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-21-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

the first time i reported this bug was at 27,Jan. 2016,,,filled in a support ticket....ticket got closed as usual

so the bug persisted over 2 month now......and i know, i am not the only one, who have this bug....and other have reported this bug in several threads during the last 2 month

2 month are enough time to make some analysis of the problem....but it seems, the devs worked more on the new game than on the bugs they get reported

Comment

Br-bug was the last straw for me. I was around ra 20 and with the br-bug i dropped a lot, Didn't even get in the top 100!
                Bluehawk

Comment

Magik, this is the thing that gets me the most. You say they are working on this issue but why is it taking so long? What if the exact opposite was happening? What I mean is what if lots of players but not all was getting a significant increase in stats while online allowing us to do better in everything? I would bet that would be fixed in a heartbeat just like everything else that benefits us. I am sure they can fix this if they wanted to but they don't and just make it look like they are trying to fix it.

Comment

so....ChaosWar starts soon and nothing is fixed....and the sad thing, on our server the strongest player is in vacation, so nothing can be changed in the list

it need a possibility to set participants from the 2nd strongest, while the strongest is not online...

Comment

Working...
                    X