Perks code .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perks code .

The perks codes from account lvl are not working. They keep say try again later... tryed for 2 days and nothing..

Perks codes are not working for anyone, not just me. Please fix this, we lose the codes cuz the collect button not offer the code second time for copy and paste...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by s.eater12; 04-01-2016, 02:38 PM.
    IGN: Deadpool

Oke i think i already lost code cuz seems Edit post not delete the print screen image i post, and no1 from r2 reply here with some info, so i think is waste of time to
    post problems like this here...have fun.

Comment

When posting screen shots, please do not include things like the actual code and such in them.. it would let people swipe it from you.. especially those who are not of the level on perks to claim it. As for the code issue there has been an issue with the perks codes on new servers and as you are on 644, which is a brand new server that may be the why behind it. I will re-report this to my bosses and see if they know how long before the perks codes are up and working on new servers as I do not have that exact information myself.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Oke. Thank you very much Magik. Have a nice day!

About screen shots, yea was a mistake with the code, forgot to cover it, anyway it was a lvl 1 acount code so np with it, i have the other 2 lvl's codes in a notepad, safe in PC until r2 fix the problem, if they fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          When posting screen shots, please do not include things like the actual code and such in them.. it would let people swipe it from you.. especially those who are not of the level on perks to claim it. As for the code issue there has been an issue with the perks codes on new servers and as you are on 644, which is a brand new server that may be the why behind it. I will re-report this to my bosses and see if they know how long before the perks codes are up and working on new servers as I do not have that exact information myself.
          first of all u seem not to know how perk codes/ event codes work... THEY ONLY WORK FOR the account that clicked and are spesific... that means if u get my code and try use it ... IT WILL NOT WORK for you so please before u answer be aware how the system works

Comment

Gift codes for R2 account lvl not working

The gift codes I received for my R2games account level are not working for me on server 644. I filed a ticket on the issue, Case #: 520055, and received a replied that stated the devs were working on the issue and to try again in six hours. I tried again and still the codes did not work and replied to inform them of that, and now have not received a reply in more than three days.

I know this is a know issue but was hoping I could get someone here give them a poke about this ticket. It's that or post a new ticket as it seems I'm going to receive no reply on the first one without some action being taken.

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
              first of all u seem not to know how perk codes/ event codes work... THEY ONLY WORK FOR the account that clicked and are spesific... that means if u get my code and try use it ... IT WILL NOT WORK for you so please before u answer be aware how the system works
              Some codes are account specific, some are not (aside from the individual perk codes). Unless you know of an obvious way to differentiate between them, it would probably be better to err on the side of caution.
              Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-04-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Just popping on here to let you all know:

1: This has been reported again
                2: Magik's suggestion was a generic response for others who may have been searching forum posts for code error reports. As Alsatia01 has stated, it's for pure caution.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Exactly Whakapono.

A lot of people see codes and try to snag them and use them.. while in certain cases the codes are account specific.. I will say in all honesty I was not fully certain of that due to how codes from events and such have worked in the past... so when in doubt I go better safe then sorry.. plus it helps to create better forum habits for future postings
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I finally got a reply on the ticket I sent for this and I was told the devs say that this problem is fixed. As of today however, the codes I received still do not work.

I went and checked and the gift code redemption is working now where it wasn't before so perhaps that is what they fixed. Could be possible that people getting the perk codes now can use them but the ones I received already still don't work.
                    Last edited by Maydon; 04-08-2016, 12:35 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Please send in a ticket with a screenshot that shows the message you get when you put in the code, that also shows your character name and server. Please pm me with the name and server you used in your ticket.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Please send in a ticket with a screenshot that shows the message you get when you put in the code, that also shows your character name and server. Please pm me with the name and server you used in your ticket.
                        Should I open as new ticket to do this? I already have one open though it didn't contain my server or character name in the screenshot I sent in.

Well, I went to take a new screenshot of it and suddenly the codes worked for me. They hadn't worked yesterday and I honestly hadn't even thought of trying them at all today but apparently they fixed my issue so you can ignore the PM I sent I guess. Thanks for the help though.
                        Last edited by Maydon; 04-09-2016, 01:14 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by Maydon View Post
                          Should I open as new ticket to do this? I already have one open though it didn't contain my server or character name in the screenshot I sent in.
                          Just send in the updated information/screenshot to the existing ticket. They frown on opening multiple tickets for the same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Maydon View Post

Well, I went to take a new screenshot of it and suddenly the codes worked for me. They hadn't worked yesterday and I honestly hadn't even thought of trying them at all today but apparently they fixed my issue so you can ignore the PM I sent I guess. Thanks for the help though.
                            I replied to your pm before I saw your post :P I'm glad that's working for you now.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X