Eudaemon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon

raised level 70, accidentally deleted the eudaemon someone can do something to help me on this Hellp me please S639 Golden Highlands

Originally posted by lovecosmi007 View Post
    raised level 70, accidentally deleted the eudaemon someone can do something to help me on this Hellp me please S639 Golden Highlands
    You can send in a ticket, but don't expect them to actually do anything about it. Sorry for your loss, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lovecosmi007 View Post
      This is similar to the issue another player is having... I gave them the same advice I will give you. You can hope that they do an exchange for eudamon cards soon, but we never know about those in advance... or perhaps hope for an online rewards that will give mark shards during it. Mark shards also used to be obtainable via the dimensional sacrifice however with how many incarnations that has gone through, I can not for 100% certain assure those are still an obtainable item there. So if anyone can verify that one, it would help.
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 04-04-2016, 05:30 AM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X