Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite a friend to return event bug

Hello,

I have sent in many tickets and received back very generic and unhelpful responses regarding this. I successfully bonded with the player I invited back, they clicked the link I provided them with, they had to change their password and then they logged in, but my referral didn't count anymore because they had to change their password and log in through the site. Their name is in my messages saying that they are successfully bonded but neither of us have rewards. I ensured the event was followed correctly and all parameters were met. Please tell me what to do, sending in tickets does nothing and I get back very foolish responses from the support team.

If you require additional information, please pm me and I will get back to you very shortly.

Thank you.

Sending in multiple tickets will not help.. it never does. If you have an existing ticket open however and would like to give us the ticket number we can try to get it poked at for you if it has been some time since the last reply. If a ticket goes unreplied to for about two weeks it will be closed by the system, so replying asking for an update will help keep it open and explaining that your issue is still unresolved would perhaps be a thought as well.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The only reason I sent in multiple tickets, is because they keep closing them without resolving the issue, and I feel like they don't even understand what I am saying to them, because they give me such obscure answers. I don't even know if I have an open ticket or not. Most likely what will end up happening, is the event will end and after 5 or so days of trying to get them to acknowledge and correct the issue without a resolution. Do you have a better way to get through to them, or maybe a better way to explain to them what is going on so that something may be done?

Comment

I guess nothing will be fixed and I will without event rewards despite many attempts and many days trying to fix the issue. I guess having hope that the right thing would happen is too much.

Comment

Working...
        X