Gem Master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Master

gem buggy master can not collect the award at the Hot events, already have summarized gems level 4. not appear the prize, S645 Netherwood please help !!

Originally posted by lovecosmi007 View Post
    gem buggy master can not collect the award at the Hot events, already have summarized gems level 4. not appear the prize, S645 Netherwood please help !!
    Despite what the event says, they cannot be in your equipment or storage. They have to be in your inventory.

If you remove them from your equipment/storage and move them to your inventory/treasure inventory, and it's still not working then....... I'm out of ideas. Give up, it's broken; and they won't fix it before the event ends.

Comment

It can be on equipment, just not artifact or halidom.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        It can be on equipment, just not artifact or halidom.
        Must be a recent edition. Figures they would fix the problem, but not completely.

Comment

No. It has been like that since they introduced the artifact and halidom. The problem is not that they fixed the original problem (which I never encountered, by the way), the problem is that they didn't add the equipment flag to the artifact and halidom, and therefore the artifact and halidom are not picked up by the event as equipped items.

The other problem that did occur with this event is the Treasure Inventory not counting towards the event. That one was fixed fairly quickly.

Comment

lovecosmi007, have you tried what these players have suggested? That is unsocket all then resocket again? Agreed if it does work this way, you shouldn't have to, but the more information we get on a problem, the more detail we can forward.

Please do not start new threads on the same issue
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

could collect, thank you all for your help !!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know... and it is good advice for others having this same issue. For some obscure unknown reason gems in the artifact and halidom do not ever seem to count towards these events and we will re-report this one. So if you have done a gem count and they still do not hit the trigger, it may cost a small gold amount to remove gems on those two pieces, but then if it still won't light up the reward collection, then as always we are happy to help explore other reasons as to why it is not working with you
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  For some obscure unknown reason gems in the artifact and halidom do not ever seem to count towards these events
                  Really.... 'for some unknown reason'?

I think we all know what the reason is. Just saying.

Comment

I wish we really know the 'reason' but rest assured I am poking someone for you, I got this really nice poking stick at Christmas time!
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      I wish we really know the 'reason'
                      .... what other reason could there conceivably be?

Your employers are incompetent. Maybe if you are feeling generous you could say it's an oversight; doesn't devoid them from responsibility though.... especially after all this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X