Views:	1
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	1781355
    Click image for larger version

Name:	class advanc.jpg
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	1781354

You need to get to max level now. Don't need to talk to brad again until you reached max level. Then you will need to max talents. You could also work on talents while leveling.
    Last edited by R262181389; 04-09-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

im lvl 80
      i need to get more xp?? till 800kk ?

Comment

Yes, after you turn 80 and do class advancement, you will continue to level, your exp bar will start to move again. There should be a little icon beside your name and it will tell you what level you are.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyVictoria13 View Post
          im lvl 80
          i need to get more xp?? till 800kk ?
          Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Yes, after you turn 80 and do class advancement, you will continue to level, your exp bar will start to move again. There should be a little icon beside your name and it will tell you what level you are.
          It is a bit confusing to be fair. It's better to think of it in terms of 240 levels, not 80.

1) 1-80. After fully maxing out on the normal talents (179) and (possibly?) maxing out on exp - Class Advancement becomes available.
          2) 80 levels of class advancement. After you completely max those levels and all 50 of the 'legendary' talents, KnightHood becomes available. (You also need the 12k tattoo stats)
          3) 80 more levels of Knighthood.

Have fun.

Comment

Really?

Thought it was having your Dragon Soul maxed out before starting Class Advancement, then completing Lych's Lair Nightmare Mode, winning a tank battle, winning a battle ground session, and finally beating up a boss and its cronies before talking to Brad again to get the Class Advancement (and you have to talk to him TWICE).
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Really?

Thought it was having your Dragon Soul maxed out before starting Class Advancement, then completing Lych's Lair Nightmare Mode, winning a tank battle, winning a battle ground session, and finally beating up a boss and its cronies before talking to Brad again to get the Class Advancement (and you have to talk to him TWICE).
              I'm not sure about the dragon soul, it used to be that only Class advanced players could get it; but I presume that is no longer the case. And yes, naturally you need to complete all the associated quests before going to class advancement/Knighthood.

I was focusing primarily on the 240 levels that there are there, and just glossed over the details. My apologies.

Comment

An Audience with the king is a quest for the second class advancement also known as Knighthood, as far as I know. Alsatia is correct in their information. You will need to complete all of your levels in class advance. Eight tiers with ten levels in each, max out all of the normal talents, and legendary talents and holy seal and then there are the fun tattoo requirements which are class dependent. While you will need 12k in tattoo stats each class has two different tattoo paths each with a different requirement though they all still add up to 12k. If you can tell us the class and would like to know we can tell you the tattoo requirements so you can work on that as you go should you like as its hard to tell from your screen shot.

If though your normal class advancement levels have not yet triggered can we have a screen shot of your profile. In this way we are covering all the bases because often class advance and class advance two can be a right good mess of confusion
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i cant open normal class advanc X.x the quest is always 0/80

Click image for larger version

Name:	profile.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1724436

Comment

Working...
                  X