The Overlapping Servers in the West Coast Side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Overlapping Servers in the West Coast Side

This might get merged into whatever post that is talking about the "extra" servers we got as a result of last week's maintenance. However, I am going to share my list of findings on a small testing alt and will ask those who do arena or any cross server related event to bring their findings as well. The following were found on my little alt's travel through the Group Arena:
    • R2Games (our platform)
    • Wartune (I don't think it's R2 or the patch)
    • Aeriagames (didn't know they have such)
    • Armorgames
    • Kongregate (thought they died or something)
    Why do we have so many is way beyond me.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    This might get merged into whatever post that is talking about the "extra" servers we got as a result of last week's maintenance. However, I am going to share my list of findings on a small testing alt and will ask those who do arena or any cross server related event to bring their findings as well. The following were found on my little alt's travel through the Group Arena:
    • R2Games (our platform)
    • Wartune (I don't think it's R2 or the patch)
    • Aeriagames (didn't know they have such)
    • Armorgames
    • Kongregate (thought they died or something)
    Why do we have so many is way beyond me.
    There is a thread on this so a good chance indeed this may get put with that.. however... you ask why do we have so many... the thing is we do not. R2games is just that, R2games. The places you listed are other platforms that also host the game of wartune. I know sometimes it can be confusing but this site says.. or that site says.. but just before anyone starts up on that.. I am trying to halt that one. We can only hep fix whats on R2games.. so lets hope this over-lapping issue can get sorted, as always all information is a big help
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Being a Kongregate player, and no we didn't die, we've always faced people cross platform for everything. I was guessing R2games replaced what used to say wartune-sblah.

They re-team the leagues every so often to supposedly make them fairer. I guess they've done it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
        Being a Kongregate player, and no we didn't die, we've always faced people cross platform for everything. I was guessing R2games replaced what used to say wartune-sblah.

They re-team the leagues every so often to supposedly make them fairer. I guess they've done it again.
        fairer ur joking right r2 has never been fair to cross server events only their own

Comment

The player exchange market place has been completely removed from all English platforms after patch 5.6.
          That could be the reason why ProCity (Wartune dot com) believes it's 'fair' for 'all' to complete on the 'same' ground, as now they have no market either.
          BUT, the one thing they have forgotten is, the WHALES from all platforms are OLD players.
          The OLD players on platforms with better features and pricing structure (ProCity for example) are far ahead of our 'beloved' R2 platforms (R2, Kabam, Armor, etc.)
          That is NOT fair competition to whales from our side, not to mention their little ones could access so many things that our little ones could never get a chance to touch.
          Fair enough? Well, look at the ThunderCall banner above, Wartune might be really 'ready for recycle'.
          RIP my 3 years wasted in this 'awesome' game where no one is happy.

Comment

If that's the case, then I felt sorry for all those new servers and players since they have to be thrown into "generic-tune" where it's who spends the most wins.

Comment

It is not supposed to be fair. We had a poster not too long ago who claimed that he can't stop spending because he has already "invested" so much into his toon and is angry that R2 keeps upping the ante on spending.

So long as we have IQ0 imbeciles like that playing the game, fairness will never be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                It is not supposed to be fair. We had a poster not too long ago who claimed that he can't stop spending because he has already "invested" so much into his toon and is angry that R2 keeps upping the ante on spending.

So long as we have IQ0 imbeciles like that playing the game, fairness will never be an issue.
                I'll drink with you on that one.

Comment

Working...
                X