Name:	m5.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1781426Click image for larger version

Name:	m6.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1781427

would be nice if a mod could tell me where to get the materials needed to make them ..

or (as we all know they cant me made) report them to be removed

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
    was bit bored so made few pictures

would be nice if a mod could tell me where to get the materials needed to make them ..

or (as we all know they cant me made) report them to be removed
    From left to right~

1) They are remnants from the old jewel hunt rewards/system. They are no longer attainable.
    2) They are remnants from the old dimension reward/system. They are no longer attainable.
    3) See '2'
    4) See '2'
    5) See '1'
    6) They are remnants from the Underground Palace reward/system. They are no longer attainable, since they no longer allow players to play the game.

Comment

Alsatia is very much accurate in some of this. Sometimes when patches come and things get changed some items become.. well you can not get them any longer. As for the underground palace mount.. we as of yet have been able to get an official word and I know people have been holding their shards. We will keep trying to get a word on if anything will be done about them or not... but as I said, so far, we have no word.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well...i still need just 1 shard for underground palace mount. couldn't u just give me that 1 shard so i could synthesize it? lol

Comment

Working...
        X