Titan's interrupting spell cast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan's interrupting spell cast

As title says... this especially happens when in sylph more. I have added 75k Attack and my WB damage has actually dropped 20% because of these titans. can we at least have option to turn them off.

thanks

As knighthood and titans are a new facet of the game maybe you can help us to get the help needed a bit better. Can you please further explain the issue or provide screen shots to help us so when we take the problem to someone we can explain it to them.. Sometimes being able to see it, helps a lot more then anyone will know. Thanks a lot!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      As knighthood and titans are a new facet of the game maybe you can help us to get the help needed a bit better. Can you please further explain the issue or provide screen shots to help us so when we take the problem to someone we can explain it to them.. Sometimes being able to see it, helps a lot more then anyone will know. Thanks a lot!
      The titan buffs, are not like runes, they automatically cast by themselves at specific times. The ones people are referring to here on the forums, is ward/guardian titan; it fires 'on the first round'.

So, for example, let's say you're a mage who is doing world boss. The very first round you wish to cast 'Thunder-gust' and 'Fiery Lotus', one after the other. (These are the Kighthood equivalent to Lightning bolt and Rain of fire, respectively)

This first round, it will do one of two things.

1) You will cast 'Thunder-gust', it will hit the boss. You will immediately cast 'Fiery Lotus' afterwords, but your skill will be interrupted by the titan system. You will then auto-hit the boss, and no skills will be usable for 1-2 turns.

2) You will cast 'Thunder-gust', and instead of hitting the boss..... your skill will be interrupted by the titan system. You will then auto-hit the boss, and no skills will be usable for 1-2 turns.

That's basically what happens, in a nut shell. What specifically happens to each person will depend on what class they play, their lag or whatever. This is just an example, but it sucks.
      Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-18-2016, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Pretty much what was said above...

also in PvP you will lose turns quite often because of it where the opponent will get 2 attacks in a row the first couple rounds because the titan interrupts the spell

Comment

They also took out the ability to interrupt your own spellcasting with sylph awakening. Basically, you can't interrupt any more and when you try to sylph while you have a skill up, the command gets ignored. This is going to be nuts when it interacts with the Amnesia bug.

Comment

The titan cast need to happen just like the EUD cast. It cannot be part of the PLAYER CAST. It interrupts the players CAST. It is complete CUPCAKE.

I swear that these guys could not get LAID in a womens prison with a HAND FULL OF PARDONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Why don't you try and play it for a couple days with a titan on? You'll notice right away what happens. Screen shots will show nothing because it is an action and you need to watch it or experience it. The worst instances for us are in TOK. As a knight, I'll spell cast, then try and cast a rune, that gets interrupted by the titan cast, my skills go dark for 2 turns, and I do nothing until everyone has awakened already. Now, I have 2 titans, and I can't awaken until the 2nd titan skill is cast, which is well after my awakening points have maxed because of the lag in TOK. Also, wb, dragon invasion, and on multi-player dungeons; the titan interrupts everything. This happens 100% of the time.

There needs to be either a way to turn off the titan casting individually for each skill and for it not to interrupt the player casting. We can control sylphs and eudaemon's by turning them on and off and skills. Why not titan?

I like the concept of the titan feature, but currently, it is horrible and a downgrade as used.

Comment

Working...
              X