Errors Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors Wartune

Hello friends! I have a problem with playing Wartune, want to play a server and choose at random which does not work, all black and no load is placed, leave 1 hour but nothing works. any solution?
    Luchito
    Clan : Phoenix

Winterfrost Legacy - Server S4

Originally posted by Luchitoz View Post
    Hello friends! I have a problem with playing Wartune, want to play a server and choose at random which does not work, all black and no load is placed, leave 1 hour but nothing works. any solution?
    Browser? Mini-Client? R2-Client?

Kabam? R2games? Kong? Armorgames? AeriaGames? etc.

Comment

Google Chrome , Use a R2Game internet
      Luchito
      Clan : Phoenix

Winterfrost Legacy - Server S4

Comment

I wonder why is not being accepted through purchases of Brazilian cell and ista will change

Comment

google tradutor .............

Comment

gostaria de saber porque nao esta sendo aceito compras de diamantes via celular, por celulares brasileiros

Comment

Originally posted by Luchitoz View Post
              is it still doing this? Have you been able to connect using any other browsers? is flash up to date? Can you access any other servers you have never played before? The more information you give us the easier a time we can have in helping you.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
              X