Clothing Shard Exchange for Apr 21st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Shard Exchange for Apr 21st

• Clothing Shard x40 for Barbarian Helmet x1, Barbarian Weapon x1, Barbarian Garment x1
    Am I correct to assume that it will cost 40 shards for that set alone? Just saw it sandwiched between two 120 items so I had to ask. If it's correct, at least it will be one set I am going to buy for 632 since I got 60+ shards.

Also, would it be possible in the future to put in details on what each chest contains so we can know ahead of time?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Yes its 40 shards only I got today just to engulf
    BigRed

Comment

yes its 40 shame i already own it not wasting shards to grab it again just to engulf may need them for new outfits that will arrive in few mnths

Comment

using it only for engulving isnt smart at all,

cost 40 shards, 3 x clothing worth 900 exp in total

for the same amount of shards you can also get cores or charms.. 13 x 200 exp is 2600 exp.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

this is cool game

Comment

Never said I was smart
            U sometimes get crit exp when engulf cloth, like I did today, do u get when engulfing cores?
            BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTed View Post
              Never said I was smart
              U sometimes get crit exp when engulf cloth, like I did today, do u get when engulfing cores?
              Yes we do

Comment

Well I didn't have the set on 632, so it was an easy title grab as well. I already have it on the 586/590 servers (my home guys) so I am saving those shards for a better set. When I read it was 40, I had thought it was a typo or something, since it was hours before I can go in and actually see (reset) if it was true or it was a fluke.

Comment

Every once in a while a nice thing will hit the shard exchanges, I am hopeful that this is going to help many people who need the set. This does appear accurate so far and not a typo or bug, though, should we hear anything to the contrary or if any of you notice a change please do let us know so we can help get it verified for you. For those getting the outfit and that had missed it at an earlier date, congrats!
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Actually, R2 is being a bit silly with the special chest thing. OK, so most of us won't get the clothing title any more. Forget about the mount title, it was never in the cards for most peope any way, given the whole 1 in 1,000,000 chance of getting it.

The thing is, most people would have wasted a minimum of 210 chest on exchanging for the set. 210 is difficult, to say the least, for most people to get anyway, due to the way the events are these days. You'd get maybe 1 in 4 event cycles that give you the required 210 chest (e.g., when spec/mahra events turn up).

What do these 210+ chest represent?

How about a 2nd evo sylph? You need about 100 chest to get the 500 moon rock and 500 moon dust required, and 60 for the 1000 star dust required for the first evo. That translates to 1600-2000 adv specs.
                    How about 2000 adv henna, or approximately +1200 tattoo stats, 10% of the way to knighthood?
                    How about millions in gold, or several hundred eudaemon crystals?

In some events in the past, getting to the magical 210 number is all you can get. That meant that other than the clothing title, you got nothing else.

So what does the new system means? It means that everyone will be running around with max enchant 2nd evo sylphs and knighthood a lot faster than before. It means that people who spend money on getting to knighthood would not enjoy the benefits as long. It basically means people would be less inclined to spend to rush things that they would get very soon anyway.

As usual, R2 bones itself in the pocket. I simply cannot understand it. It can't be greed, because they are doing the exact opposite of what greed would dictate...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      How about 2000 adv henna, or approximately +1200 tattoo stats, 10% of the way to knighthood?
                      Pretty much agree with everything. However, I think 1200 stats is too high - like twice as high isn't it?

As usual, R2 bones itself in the pocket. I simply cannot understand it. It can't be greed, because they are doing the exact opposite of what greed would dictate...
                      It seems like they are aiming for short-term profits over a long-term sustainable profit. That, or like you said, someone is just an idiot.

Comment

I don't know, actually. I saw it here somewhere that 1000 adv henna was 600 stats. I just used that and doubled it.

Comment

I don't know, actually. I saw it here somewhere that 1000 adv henna was 600 stats. I just used that and doubled it.
                          2000 for 20 tries, ie 100 a try.

21-40 to stats before diminishing returns, ie 30.5 average.

20 * 21 = 420 Lower
                          20 * 30.5 = 610 Average
                          20 * 40 = 800 Higher

Domain ~ 420-800

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-04-21 at 09.21.07).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1724628
                          Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-21-2016, 09:27 PM. Reason: Added pic to confirm.

Comment

Err, factor in the events bonus?

Comment

I am not looking too forward to Knighthood or even Titan skills for the way this game is going, it might get the "ax" before then. Too bad we can't synth regular henna for adv henna, or that would have been somewhat good. Even if at 10 to 1; or 20 to 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X