Eud Diamonds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eud Diamonds?

why are you all making so difficult to get eud diamonds? they way over priced in shop and over priced in wilds shop, and to turn in event chest for 2 lvl 1 takes forever to get anything done.
    To make it fair you should have done a 50/50 split with the rewards in eud bountys. Maybe you don't know how to think up ways to please people, and its all about how much money you can make, instead people will quit and you wont make nothing.
    Another thing repeatedly having same event over and over and doing nothing new isn't giving anyone time to gather the stuff to do the events.

As usuall no one else will say anything but just complain allot, chicken shits.

Comment

Hello,

You are now able to dig for these gems in the wilds. In Erandel map you can get 2 level 3 HP diamonds for 300 shards.

Thank you
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by 65Holly View Post
        why are you all making so difficult to get eud diamonds? they way over priced in shop and over priced in wilds shop, and to turn in event chest for 2 lvl 1 takes forever to get anything done.
        To make it fair you should have done a 50/50 split with the rewards in eud bountys. Maybe you don't know how to think up ways to please people, and its all about how much money you can make, instead people will quit and you wont make nothing.
        Another thing repeatedly having same event over and over and doing nothing new isn't giving anyone time to gather the stuff to do the events.
        You are able to still obtain these in the bounty targets for the eudaemon battles as well, however they are a lot rarer then they were before. We are aware of peoples displeasure with this change and we are aware the concerns from players have been relayed but so far we have no word or update on any changes coming. They are also obtainable on spins at times in the VIP wheel and sometimes rare event exchanges or spender events. I know some of these ways are not ideal, but I am just putting them out there so they are known as well.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It was hard enough to get L12 diamonds across 4 kids back when we can get up to 40 L3 diamonds a day. I don't even have a full set of L11 yet for 4 kids, and I was there for those type of drops.

Now, I truly, TRULY pity the people just getting their kids... It would be impossible to get a set of L10 diamonds for 1 kid, let alone L11 or for 4 kids... At least not without a LONG wait time.

Comment

Let's see, before the change, I would get maybe 20-40 level 3 diamonds a day. That was OK, but certainly not enough to make much progress with the once a day match events.

Since 5.6, I have gotten a total of ~70 level 2 diamonds, and maybe 30 level 3s. I don't think that's even been enough to make a single level 5 diamond for each day of the events we've had.
            So, a roughly 95% reduction in diamond income, from a level that was already not especially generous. I suppose I could get marginally more from digging in Erandel, but a pretty trivial improvement.

This game seems determined to make new players as miserable as possible, for no obvious reason.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Let's see, before the change, I would get maybe 20-40 level 3 diamonds a day. That was OK, but certainly not enough to make much progress with the once a day match events.

Since 5.6, I have gotten a total of ~70 level 2 diamonds, and maybe 30 level 3s. I don't think that's even been enough to make a single level 5 diamond for each day of the events we've had.
              So, a roughly 95% reduction in diamond income, from a level that was already not especially generous. I suppose I could get marginally more from digging in Erandel, but a pretty trivial improvement.

This game seems determined to make new players as miserable as possible, for no obvious reason.
              yes i agree new players will be miserable and have no chance to catch up to some of the ppl whos been ere 2 to 3 years unless they get a r2 morgage and spend their life savings to catch up

new players only play for few weeks then leave cuz the events and rewards are not profitable for new players they cant get unlimited gems etc to catch up with veteran players

Comment

Working...
              X