Life Titan missing/ bad support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Titan missing/ bad support

I am so mad when the maintenence that gave everyone the new patch it took away my life titan. The next day i wrote a ticket which was April 25th telling i was missing it and they told me to be patient and it will get fixed. then i wrote one
    on 27th just to remind them because my friends told me to keep writing tickets because takes so long for cases to be resolved. then 3 or 4 days ago a mentor came online and i told him my situation and he asked for my case number which is
    529949 and he told me that he talked to a GM and will put on priority. and i also wrote a ticket on may 2nd saying it still not fixed and would like it fixed by class wars and got a response on may 8th saying it got moved to a higher department.
    Class wars is my favorite war game and i am at a huge disadvantage now. It should not take 17 days just to send me back my life titan. I want to see sense of urgency here because things like this can make people move on to another game.
    Player Name: DarkRanger
    Class: Archer
    Game Spouse: JuXta
    BR: Secret :P
    Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
    Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

writing multiple tickets on the same problem actually slows down the response time usually. It's better to use your ticket number to keep pestering them to keep the ticket alive. If you haven't heard any kind of response from support in 3 days, it's best to pm a mentor or forum moderator to have them nudge support. It sucks that it takes so long to get a response or resolution to a problem but you have to deal with what we have. Beer or vodka helps me a lot when dealing with them.

Comment

Never send in multiple tickets, it will indeed slow things down. That said, can you tell us is the ticket you sent and have had replies on still active? If so please reply asking for an update to the issue, and let us know you have done so so that we can try to get someone to poke a bit as well for you. If the ticket has been closed you may need to start over again and give the old ticket number as well in the reply along with the issue and concerns so they can see all that has been going on as well as the time frame. Let us know which route you take so we can do our best to try to help you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by SinisterArcher View Post
        I am so mad when the maintenence that gave everyone the new patch it took away my life titan. The next day i wrote a ticket which was April 25th telling i was missing it and they told me to be patient and it will get fixed. then i wrote one
        on 27th just to remind them because my friends told me to keep writing tickets because takes so long for cases to be resolved. then 3 or 4 days ago a mentor came online and i told him my situation and he asked for my case number which is
        529949 and he told me that he talked to a GM and will put on priority. and i also wrote a ticket on may 2nd saying it still not fixed and would like it fixed by class wars and got a response on may 8th saying it got moved to a higher department.
        Class wars is my favorite war game and i am at a huge disadvantage now. It should not take 17 days just to send me back my life titan. I want to see sense of urgency here because things like this can make people move on to another game.
        Check my post on the same issue
        384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

Okay Sinister, I've got a mini update. I know mini is not a resolution but its a mini update.

It IS being looked into, I can assure you of that, however a time frame for a resolution I haven't got yet, but I am going to keep trying to get one. I got this information from Memory Lane.. so have faith in that it is being worked on and hopefully soon this mess will all be fixed for you.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X