Fighter abilities are bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter abilities are bugged

when you do the QTE none of the skills that I've seen are effected by the QTE. like for example, Shadow Thrasher is suppose to add bleed damage and stackable right? well when I did it correctly there was no added bleed effect.

Sorry I meant one ability that I can see.

There is a sort of bug affecting ALL skills with QTE, not just Fighter skills. Basically, since the latest patch, not every QTE activates. It has been noted that the faster you do it, the greater the chance of it taking effect, which points to some sort of timing issue. However, your observation about it not working is a real one, and it has been mentioned before.

No fix has been forthcoming that we know of.

Comment

I do not know what is going on with this, but I can try to report it. Also, if you have any information, pictures, videos etc.. the more the better please report it here on the mega bug thread if it is not there already, thanks!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X