Guild Battle problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle problem

Hi, I couldn't enter in guild battle, each time that I did, I enter in an empty terrain then if I did a full screen then appeared the real terrain with others playes, but when I went to fight with the enemy tower I was appearing w/o HP (bubble empty) but indicating my real HP and the toon keep freeze until it was dead, neither appeared the ranking table, pls fix this bug.

Server S645 Netherwood
    Guild LOS AMIGOS

Sorry for my bad english, but hope you understand what I reported
    Last edited by R297798561; 05-16-2016, 02:39 PM.

Can you tell us what browser you were using? Was it the r2client? Were you trying the mini client? Have you ever had this problem before on the same form of access you were using as you have today? The more information we get the easier a time we have to help you figure out what happened.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Ok, I was using Waterfox 64 bit (same engine that Firefox), was not using r2client, anothers guys in the same guild (LOS AMIGOS) had the same problem, sometimes when I enter in atoll I appear in an unknowed location that obliged me to refresh, but this time was in Guild Battle, when I enter in the field I appeared in the unknowed location and doing a full screen appeared the correct field but was not ranking blackboard, when I enter to fight in enemy tower my bubble of HP was empty but indicating a qty. of HP, could to use just 1 skill and my toon freeze until the toon go dead, then was transported to my guild camp and now have to minimize the screen, because in full screen, now, I appeared in the unknowed location.

Have to say that in this unknowed location I couldn't see my toon or friends toons.
      I tried to enter in GB through both icons (the above and through the guild) but same problem, I refreshed a couple of times but same problem happened.

I don't have more info to give, sorry

Comment

Hi, is to say that in Guild Battle of today everything was going well

Comment

This issue was happening on many servers on 5-16-2016. It also happened on s647 west coast server. Several of us sent in tickets about it and by GB on 5-18-2016 the issue was resolved. Not sure what the prob was, but is now working. Just to let you know.

Comment

Working...
          X