Juggler Armor not activated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juggler Armor not activated

I have the Juggler armor sitting in my inventory yet it is not activated in the dressing room, it's still show as unavailable or not obtained. How can I fix this?

Any idea's greatly appreciated.
    Frey

Originally posted by FreyaSum View Post
    I have the Juggler armor sitting in my inventory yet it is not activated in the dressing room, it's still show as unavailable or not obtained. How can I fix this?

Any idea's greatly appreciated.
    Frey
    Engulf them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Engulf them.
      Oh you're awesome, thank you

Comment

When dealing with outfits, each outfit seems to have a different requirement. Some need to be in the inventory, some need to be engulfed and some need a mount card as well in the inventory with them. I advise checking the inventory and the details tab and going to other for the clothing titles to see the requirements for each title. When in doubt keep the entire outfit in the backpack, take a screenshot and if there's no added caveat like needing the mount card, engulf. Then if something goes wonky or awry you have proof you did have the outfit in the inventory.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X