Long wait for response on ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drabis View Post
    Really? You're telling me you're not an R2 employee and are not getting paid by them? I'll have also what you're smoking please. xd
    I am saying exactly that. Moderators are players who stepped up to volunteer to help the community as best we can.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Mods do not have access to the ticket system, nor can they directly communicate with the developers. I have plenty of issues with R2 as I'm sure you do, but taking it out on the mods is not only not productive, it's not really fair.

If you want to say the ticket elves are complete morons, I'd more than likely agree with you. The mods however, more or less, do a pretty decent job.

And no, the mods ( most mods at least ) are technically not R2 employees, neither are mentors. They are closer to sub-contractors or a vague form of volunteers. Which probably means that they aren't getting paid ( or underpaid ) for the work they do. I mean, it is R2 though so...... *shocker* they don't even treat their own people right.
      Thanks for the insight.
      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I am saying exactly that. Moderators are players who stepped up to volunteer to help the community as best we can.
        Ok then, my sincere apologies ML, but seriously some of the mods do act like a typical R2 employee. lol

This is R2 support:

Click image for larger version

Name:	37063130.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	1724958
        Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
        Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Ok then, my sincere apologies ML, but seriously some of the mods do act like a typical R2 employee. lol

This is R2 support:
          Lol you and your memes.

+1 kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            Lol you and your memes.

+1 kudos.
            Cheers m8......

Comment

And ONE of them act worse. In fact, one of them act like that loon I described in another thread, the one that gave up a 15M gold and daru WB so that he can attack someone he hates in a "take that" for 800k gold during said WB. That level of spite, hate and retardism.

I'd say at least half of the mods are actually not too bad. Better than a lot of places I have seen. And Magik is superb at his job. So is ML, but Magik is in another league (sorry, ML).

The fact remains that they are volunteers and not paid staff. However, most people still regard the mods here as the "face" of R2, and whether they like it or not, that is something that will stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                And ONE of them act worse. In fact, one of them act like that loon I described in another thread, the one that gave up a 15M gold and daru WB so that he can attack someone he hates in a "take that" for 800k gold during said WB. That level of spite, hate and retardism.

I'd say at least half of the mods are actually not too bad. Better than a lot of places I have seen. And Magik is superb at his job. So is ML, but Magik is in another league (sorry, ML).

The fact remains that they are volunteers and not paid staff. However, most people still regard the mods here as the "face" of R2, and whether they like it or not, that is something that will stick around.
                I was doing my morning forum checks and came across this and just wanted to say thank you for the kind words. Like Memory Lane, I too am a volunteer. I get nothing for my time and believe me, I swear they need to give us pizza and coffee and maybe some cookies.... we really try to do the best we can, and sometimes that's a lot harder then people realize especially when they want an answer, and they want it now.. so truly thank you for the kind compliment , it means more then you know as we get them so rarely.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

lmao nothing for ur time magik cough cough work 40 hrs for r2 u get numerous rewards lol staff or volunteer
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-28-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

well the ticket didnt take me tht long & it did reply me back in 3 days to my email-inbox.
                    if u have send any srceenshot etc like 3 pictures.Click image for larger version

Name:	Support   R2Games.png
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1725008Click image for larger version

Name:	Outlook.com   momo88 live.ca.png
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	1725009
                    But maybe u didnt send pics could be longer if thts not very important to send ticket. or just take time figure out what exactly happen or how many ppl send ticket abut it.
                    even i send them about Dragon Invasion is Bugged on Stage 19 there reply me backClick image for larger version

Name:	Outlook.com   momo88 live.ca.png
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1725010
                    and mention it I post some pics in Forum to as well at the same time sending ticket and post forum for the proof of it.
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....asion-(Bugged)
                    best send pics so much fast reply.
                    Last edited by ANIME1988; 05-28-2016, 03:22 PM.
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                    X