• Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Patrol

Nightmare Patrol requires lvl 15 eudaemonClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1782232

not weird at all m8...everyone complains for events+ they removed bb from events and instead of fixing anything the tomorrow's evnt is spend 60.000 or 120.000 and get a fryga thor etc... and u found this minor thing to post on forum ? ^^ hehe

Comment

This is not a bug, you just dont read it correctly. NOtice how it says TOTAL eudemon level to be 15. To do this is simple. Assume you have a blood warrior of level 10 with war emblem of level 2 or higher. With that assumption you would need to dispatch BOTH that level 10 blood warrior AND 1-3 more eudaemons whose levels add up to 5 or higher. Never forget you can dispatch up to 4 eudaemons on a patrol

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah I've seen that spender event for merge sylph and they remove the bb from recharge event. Kinda a frustrated about that, I have both athena and my hades needs to evolve and both needs full apt now its only a myth to have ODIN. Someone my server get the Frigga on Sacred tree but im not sure if his seriously he only spend 40$.

Comment

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
          Nightmare Patrol requires lvl 15 eudaemon[ATTACH=CONFIG]162761[/ATTACH]
          This simply means the mission will require more then one Eudaemon to complete. Not all nightmare tasks are easy to do. I wish you good luck in your future patrols and thanks Zeak42 for jumping in there! Great job and thanks for the help
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X