• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud City - Pixeled and missing textures

i think i dont need to explain more...

its happens randomly every time i go cloud city
    Attached Files

It's your internet speed, you are having trouble downloading the cloud-city assets.

When was the last time you did a browser-cache reset?

Comment

everytime since yesterday - right click on screen and *clear cache

Comment

It does sound like some kind of loading or speed issue to me. Are you able to get it to cooperate in any other browser? if this is an r2games server have you tried the r2client yet? Have you recently updated the browser? Sometimes some updates like to misbehave. Have you tried running less download or flash heavy/streaming programs if you are doing that? Can you give us more information so we can try to help you please?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Im using my phone as my hotspot, but it doesnt matter, because all others tetures from all r2 games is working propetly and very quick, textures and pop-upwindows loading very fast. Only the problem is with Wartune, since i come for the first time on server cloud city fully working, now its not, same as bg, dungeons are fine,textures loading pretty nice. It happens to me on every browser expect ''miniclip.com'' where the wartune is, that version is working better than r2... FACEBOOK AS WELL!.
          I got all- updates, all things new and fresh - im on my new comp win10 asus k53e.
          Nothing opened on background expect foobar to listen music.

I start donating i start enjoying the game and? .. nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by R229001470 View Post
            Im using my phone as my hotspot, but it doesnt matter, because all others tetures from all r2 games is working propetly and very quick, textures and pop-upwindows loading very fast. Only the problem is with Wartune, since i come for the first time on server cloud city fully working, now its not, same as bg, dungeons are fine,textures loading pretty nice. It happens to me on every browser expect ''miniclip.com'' where the wartune is, that version is working better than r2... FACEBOOK AS WELL!.
            I got all- updates, all things new and fresh - im on my new comp win10 asus k53e.
            Nothing opened on background expect foobar to listen music.

I start donating i start enjoying the game and? .. nothing.
            Which k53e? Specifically, which CPU - the manufacturer has six(6) different options to choose from.

What is your download speed? www.speedtest.net
            How does your computer handle the flash benchmark? If you get a score less than 10-15 thousand, it could indicate some hardware limitations. (If you fail the 'heavy' test, specifically)

Edit - I'm still convinced it's your internet. The 'image' that is cloud city is a very large file (comparatively speaking), and could take some time to download. If you stand in cloud city for an extended period of time, does it eventually fix itself?
            Last edited by Alsatia01; 06-19-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Speed test is 20mb download and upload 2mb o_o upload was 5 but nvm... emmm yes, i failed hard test, i scored 10265 :'(

No, its not fix itself even if i stay there all night long..
              Attached Files
              Last edited by R229001470; 06-19-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R229001470 View Post
                Speed test is 20mb download and upload 2mb o_o upload was 5 but nvm... emmm yes, i failed hard test, i scored 10265 :'(

No, its not fix itself even if i stay there all night long..
                Yea.... unfortunately you have the weakest/least powerful variant of the processors available for that model. Upside your battery should last a good while, and there shouldn't be much (if any) thermal throttling, but you may not be able to play large-scale events at all.

It looks like you're using opera, I would recommend using another browser just to see if the issue goes away.

Your internet is perfectly fine for wartune, so there's some other issue going on.

Comment

Working...
                X