Perks codes are not working on s656

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perks codes are not working on s656

I sended ticket and nothing hapen, 3 days from ticked sended and no fix, and as always there will be no compensation for this.
    Case #: 546472 ScreenShoot was sended into ticket, no need to put it here again, just a remind here,maybe a moderator can do something. Thanks! Have nice day all!

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    I sended ticket and nothing hapen, 3 days from ticked sended and no fix, and as always there will be no compensation for this.
    Case #: 546472 ScreenShoot was sended into ticket, no need to put it here again, just a remind here,maybe a moderator can do something. Thanks! Have nice day all!
    I find that a little hard to believe considering the server is less than two(2) days old.

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster
    Wartune Server Launches for 6/17 @ 13:00PM GMT

On June 17th at 13:00 PM GMT, a new European server S656 Amber Plains will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    In any case, it is a common problem for new servers; your guess is as good as anyone's as to when it will get fixed.

Comment

This issue is one that does indeed happen often with new servers, the code should hopefully work soon.. but this is something we have reported before. I appreciate the desire to claim it now and wish I could make that happen for you.... but at the moment all I can do is thank you for being patient while you level and grow... and remind you to try it again in a few days. I assure you though, I will poke someone to re-report this issue is still persisting.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X