[Merged Thread]Steel wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged Thread]Steel wars

Most of my server 127 can't get into steel wars.. Yes we have refreshed multiple times.. anyone else having issues?

me. no one on my team can get in it either along with other members from other steel wars teams to.

Comment

steel war

alot from my serv can not get in my team whas lucky we could get in but alot in my guild in other teams could not enter and gote many pm from others who aske if i could enter or not.
      forgot to say it is S30
      Last edited by kanusti; 06-21-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

same for all of server 654

Comment

steel wars glitch

we all refreshed and cant enter steel wars server is kabam 171

Comment

Originally posted by Iroman2000 View Post
            we all refreshed and cant enter steel wars server is kabam 171
            The team in question isn't all from 171 since it's a merged server, we have players from server ranging from 171 to 185 and we were the only team in server that couldn't enter, yes we refreshed many times, yes i changed browsers, yes i cleared cache, it's not an issue with our computers as r2 always tries to put the blame on us, it's a glitch in your game.
            Thank you

Comment

i thought they fixed steel wars a few maintances ago and gave compo out for this

Comment

I can assure you we have been busy reporting this issue with as much information we have been given from players so far. As of yet we have no update to share and I am here to let you know that when we get some kind of update we will of course do our best to let you all know.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Both days our team as others couldn't either, meanwhiles a few others on server could. Thanks for the fix NOT!

Comment

steel wars is still not working right. my team along with other teams could not get in same as Wednesday. as far as i know only one team was able to get into steel wars like Wednesday. i can only bring up the screen to enter the steel wars but could not enter when i clicked on enter battle ground. it just stayed on the same screen. i refreshed and everything and still nothing.

Comment

still not working

still not working

Comment

r2 is a joke, i expect proper compensation for this, i would have gotten the title and a lot of honor from it, and now they will reward the whole server when it was only one alliance that couldn't get into it

Comment

not to be rude mentors but this whole thing is just messed up we r the only ones in the server tht cant get in this is beyond messed up i speak for entire groups tht couldn't get in THERE SHOULD BE COMPENSATION!
                          Last edited by Iroman2000; 06-23-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Well no Steel Wars for our alliance...again. Sitting here watching others on our server get title after title...but not us. My husband and I would have both gotten new titles for the next honor level but we've missed out on that as well as any others we might have gotten. Thanks a lot guys! I'm sure the whole server will receive a nice compensation package of stamina and bounty scrolls for the honor and titles WE missed out on.

Comment

We'll all get stamina pots and bounty scrolls RK....

Comment

Working...
                              X